Nedum Onuoha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable that people dislike others because they have a different colour skin it’s f***ing baffling. Where I grew up there was no black kids at all but we still didn’t view them as any different. It’s a very ugly situation we find ourselves in now on one side you have people saying ‘all lives matters’ which they do but miss the point and on the other side people are using it as an excuse to abuse the police. 2 black guys fighting in London yesterday police were called and arrested them and there was a crowd having a go at the police for arresting 2 black men. 2020 will go down in history as the worst year in our lifetime
Until 2021, then repeat annually until its all over and the apes inherit the earth (or whats left of it).
Police are generally like that to everyone because a lot of them are goons that have been given power I know loads of people that have been brayed by them in the UK
I think people have actually died in custody too. Its shocking but true. However non of this has so far motivated any demonstrations on our streets in the UK until a black American citizen died.
If you don’t understand how these statistics work, don’t post them. It’s makes you look thick as fuck.
Can you explain them please? I haven't seen this data but wouldn't mind having someone who's not as thick as fuck go over it to explain things so those thickies don't quote such things in future.

I hate it when people throw around insults because someone posts information that on the face of things goes against the current rhetoric regarding the behaviour of the police - without so much as an explanation as to why the data that the original poster was referring to is wrong. I suppose its one way to change the hearts and minds of those who have a different viewpoint?

Last edited:

Bandwagon?

Radio 5 wanted to interview a black footballer in America and he obliged, that is all - and he isn't complaining he just says he doesn't feel 100% safe and is wary of the US Police. That sounds reasonable to me.

Had regular discussion on here about Hillsborough, Stephen Lawrence, grooming scandal etc. and the message from the resident coppers and others is that you can’t judge all police by the actions of one.

Which is exactly what a lot and you seem to be implying. It’s mental to say I feel unsafe around the police as a result of the actions of a few.

Is it reasonable for me to tar the entire Northumbria police force because of the actions of a few at central station?

Or is it reasonable to be wary of football fans because of the actions of a few?

It’s a ridiculous view and would be normally laughed at.

Last edited:
Why do you care?
I have no wish to read about American race relations and police brutality on a forum dedicated to SAFC and football by it's own definition at the top of the page.
Moderators not doing their job or acting inconsistently is nothing new but if they don't follow their own guidelines (slow football news day or otherwise) then the forum will get clogged with threads like this.
That's why.

Last edited:
I have no wish to read about American race relations and police brutality on a forum dedicated to SAFC and football by it's own definition at the top of the page.
Moderators not doing their job or acting inconsistently is nothing new but if they don't follow their own guidelines (slow football news day or otherwise) then the forum will get clogged with threads like this.

Fair point. Maybe dont read it then? I think you have got the gist of this thread by now so if its not for you...

That's why.
Don’t open the thread once you’ve seen what it’s about then.

Fair point. Maybe dont read it then? I think you have got the gist of this thread by now so if its not for you...
I'd just hate to think that other non-football, non-SAFC threads are similarly allowed to prevail for such tenuous reasons as explained.
Moderate properly or don't bother at all.

I'd just hate to think that other non-football, non-SAFC threads are similarly allowed to prevail for such tenuous reasons as explained.
Moderate properly or don't bother at all.

'I don't want to read this thread on here so no one else can'

It's already been explained. If you don't want to read it, don't open it.

Are you for real coronavirus has killed hundreds of thousands of people world wide, and has shattered national economies across the globe, which will bring misery to tens of millions, you cannot seriously compare that to a single incident for which the perpetrator has been arrested and charged.
you've completely missed it. This isn't a single incident, this is the tipping point. This has been going on for decades

Until 2021, then repeat annually until its all over and the apes inherit the earth (or whats left of it).

I think people have actually died in custody too. Its shocking but true. However non of this has so far motivated any demonstrations on our streets in the UK until a black American citizen died.

Can you explain them please? I haven't seen this data but wouldn't mind having someone who's not as thick as fuck go over it to explain things so those thickies don't quote such things in future.

I hate it when people throw around insults because someone posts information that on the face of things goes against the current rhetoric regarding the behaviour of the police - without so much as an explanation as to why the data that the original poster was referring to is wrong. I suppose its one way to change the hearts and minds of those who have a different viewpoint?
His facts are based on the whole of America getting arrested as there is more white people than black
I wouldn’t be keen taking any risk arresting someone who’s resisting arrest in America they all carry guns a policeman over their put his life at massive risk every time they arrest someone I can’t understand what this has been made about skin colour it juts happens to be a black lad in my option it’s down to the copper been a wanker not skin colour

Last edited:
Unbelievable that people dislike others because they have a different colour skin it’s f***ing baffling. Where I grew up there was no black kids at all but we still didn’t view them as any different. It’s a very ugly situation we find ourselves in now on one side you have people saying ‘all lives matters’ which they do but miss the point and on the other side people are using it as an excuse to abuse the police. 2 black guys fighting in London yesterday police were called and arrested them and there was a crowd having a go at the police for arresting 2 black men. 2020 will go down in history as the worst year in our lifetime
That's the problem, too many extremes are borne out of this. The worst is people using someone's death to push their own political agenda

His facts are based on the whole of America getting arrested as there is more white people than black
I wouldn’t be keen taking any risk arresting someone who’s resisting arrest in America they all carry guns a policeman over their put his life at massive risk every time they arrest someone I can’t understand what this has been made about skin colour it juts happens to be a black lad in my option it’s down to the copper been a wanker not skin colour

You'll have to point me to the evidence that George Floyd was carrying a gun.

Who are 'they' btw?

He didn’t resist arrest in any way, shape or form

He didn’t resist arrest in any way, shape or form

This is worth a look and shows quite a bit of footage.

Contrary to the stereotype we don't all carry guns. In many states you can't carry a gun around in public legally. Yes, some states allow open carry and concealed carry, but not all.

Systemic racist over decades and police not being held to account for brutalizing african americans at unpropotionately high rates is why this just doesn't "happen to be a black lad."

I'm going to assume based on your post that you aren't fully aware of the racism problem we have in the US and that hopefully you'll take my post as encouragement to look more into it as I feel that if you do you will change your mind and become better informed

Contrary to the stereotype we don't all carry guns. In many states you can't carry a gun around in public legally. Yes, some states allow open carry and concealed carry, but not all.

Systemic racist over decades and police not being held to account for brutalizing african americans at unpropotionately high rates is why this just doesn't "happen to be a black lad."

I'm going to assume based on your post that you aren't fully aware of the racism problem we have in the US and that hopefully you'll take my post as encouragement to look more into it as I feel that if you do you will change your mind and become better informed
It’s probably because a lot of the crimes are committed by African Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back