Nedum Onuoha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me the examples of white people being killed in cold blood by police officers?

Every black person in America is telling you that there's a race problem, they have thousands of examples of being harassed because of the colour of their skin, but you think you know best.
The biase exists for a reason as my statistcs prove, killed in cold blood ?????? He never set out to kill him man the blokes juts a jumped up idiot with a bit of power,are the said black people discussing why the vast amounts of homicides murders and rapes are committed by un proportionate amount of black people??????? or are we not allowed to talk about that? im not condoning anything the policeman done its terrible and its very sad just dont see why everything has to have a racist spin put on it there is absolutely no proof skin colour had anything to do with the policemans actions

Last edited:

The biase exists for a reason as my statistcs prove, killed in cold blood ?????? He never set out to kill him man the blokes juts a jumped up idiot with a bit of power,are the said black people discussing why the vast amounts of homicides murders and rapes are committed by un proportionate amount of black people??????? or are we not allowed to talk about that? im not condoning anything the policeman done its terrible and its very sad just dont see why everything has to have a racist spin put on it there is absolutely no proof skin colour had anything to do with the policemans actions

Your stats prove absolutely fuck all. What they prove is that there's a greater poverty within the black communities which is again about race. The fact that you have said the stats show black people commit more crimes is racist in itself or at the very least beyond f***ing ignorance. Take a look at the cold blooded murder of another black man in Ferguson a few years ago or the lad the other week who was murdered by the former police officer and his son if you don't think race is a factor in all of this.

Yes
Your stats prove absolutely fuck all. What they prove is that there's a greater poverty within the black communities which is again about race. The fact that you have said the stats show black people commit more crimes is racist in itself or at the very least beyond f***ing ignorance. Take a look at the cold blooded murder of another black man in Ferguson a few years ago or the lad the other week who was murdered by the former police officer and his son if you don't think race is a factor in all of this.
Yes I’m sure there was a couple of white blokes killed by black blokes somewhere in the world aswell. Every time a black persons is killed it doesn’t mean it’s racially motivated
What proof is there to suggest that this policeman was a racist it’s ridiculous

Yes

Yes I’m sure there was a couple of white blokes killed by black blokes somewhere in the world aswell. Every time a black persons is killed it doesn’t mean it’s racially motivated
What proof is there to suggest that this policeman was a racist it’s ridiculous

Well in going to skip over the institutional racism in America, because that is clearly beyond your grasp.

But how about the fact that the nightclub owner where the police officer previously worked has said that he was reprimanded for excessive force on the nights that attracted black clientele? That instead of breaking up a fight, he would proper spray everyone and then get police back up which he didn't do with other clientele? The owner thought his actions were excessive and racist.

Well in going to skip over the institutional racism in America, because that is clearly beyond your grasp.

But how about the fact that the nightclub owner where the police officer previously worked has said that he was reprimanded for excessive force on the nights that attracted black clientele? That instead of breaking up a fight, he would proper spray everyone and then get police back up which he didn't do with other clientele? The owner thought his actions were excessive and racist.
Would you not be extra cautious approaching a group of black youths in say London for example ? It’s down to been shit scared of them to be honest

Would you not be extra cautious approaching a group of black youths in say London for example ? It’s down to been shit scared of them to be honest

So a bouncer in a nightclub is shit scared of black people but no-one else? What about when the group he sprayed had women in them too? You're grasping at straws trying anything to convince yourself he's not racist. I've no idea why you would do that to be honest.

So a bouncer in a nightclub is shit scared of black people but no-one else? What about when the group he sprayed had women in them too? You're grasping at straws trying anything to convince yourself he's not racist. I've no idea why you would do that to be honest.
Mate like a said my wife’s black and even she and I can guarantee others are f***ing sick of people making everything about skin colour

Mate like a said my wife’s black and even she and I can guarantee others are f***ing sick of people making everything about skin colour

I don't give a fuck if your wife is black. That doesn't give you authority over whether it's racist or not. The evidence suggests he is. You've tried to justify that he's right to treat black people differently because he might fear them. That's f***ing racist in itself.

I don't give a fuck if your wife is black. That doesn't give you authority over whether it's racist or not. The evidence suggests he is. You've tried to justify that he's right to treat black people differently because he might fear them. That's f***ing racist in itself.
I’m not justifying anything your trying to say the policeman killed him because he’s black he didn’t even do it on purpose for one! and there is no proof he’s racist !

I’m not justifying anything your trying to say the policeman killed him because he’s black he didn’t even do it on purpose for one! and there is no proof he’s racist !

I've pointed out his own history of using excessive force with black people and you said it's probably because he was scared. If you don't understand how that is racist or to be honest how your thought process is racist then you need to educate yourself.

I've pointed out his own history of using excessive force with black people and you said it's probably because he was scared. If you don't understand how that is racist or to be honest how your thought process is racist then you need to educate yourself.
People get a reputation don’t they same as the man with a beard with a backpack
Not saying that’s right by any means but that’s how it is

Last edited:

That's also called racial profiling. Acting a specific way to someone because of the colour of their skin. Assuming that they're more likely to be dangerous with no evidence of the person themselves other than skin colour. Finally we got there.

Everyone does it it’s a fact maybe the efforts should be put towards changing people perception and loosing the reputation instead of looting stores

Everyone does it it’s a fact maybe the efforts should be put towards changing people perception and loosing the reputation instead of looting stores

You have my sympathy mate, birthday parties must be a truly horrifying experience for you given that you're frightened of the black population and admit that you judge them by skin colour.

"Bandwagon" poor that like
He's sorta on to something. The US society disgusts me, but there's this PC trend where people dive after movements to say the 'right' thing to have their social scorecard in order. It's annoying. Same as protests in Europe in regards to US internal struggles. Just cringeworthy.

I think what annoys me the most about it is how people can't think for themselves and act completely like sheep.

He's afraid of groups of black people. Family gatherings must be a nightmare for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back