NBA

Can’t argue with many of them mate. Hoping Miami can squeeze past the sixers.
Pfft you can hope. We are 24-1 and even without Embiid we are kicking arse. Fultz became the youngest player to score a triple double last game so he’s now on fire too.

Play offs though so all gonna be tight games I think.

Pfft you can hope. We are 24-1 and even without Embiid we are kicking arse. Fultz became the youngest player to score a triple double last game so he’s now on fire too.

Play offs though so all gonna be tight games I think.
The Bucks were dismal, like they were trying to lose... I could have scored a triple double that night :lol:

Embiid v Whiteside should be a great matchup, plus Wade v Fultz off the bench

Philly are dealing with Miami’s attempt at bullying. Some tasty contests, especially the last two games. 6ers one game away from a win.

KING LEBRON :cool:

44, 10, 8

Scored half his team's points, blocked Oladipo's attempted winner with seconds left then hits the game winning buzzer beater :lol:

Last edited:
KING LEBRON :cool:

44, 10, 8

Scored half his team's points, blocked Oladipo's attempted winner with seconds left then hits the game winning buzzer beater :lol:

Debate going on about whether he is better than Jordan. I love Jordan, he was a revolutionary in the game and a sporting superstar but LeBron is streets ahead in terms of ability playing against the best players every week whereas Jordan played when there were part time players.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good youtube channel (or similar) for watching Inside the NBA?

Failing that i'm guessing BT Sport have a round-up programme too?

I had one for last season, but he got deleted. Seems like they've stepped up their copyright enforcement.

Debate going on about whether he is better than Jordan. I love Jordan, he was a revolutionary in the game and a sporting superstar but LeBron is streets ahead in terms of ability playing against the best players every week whereas Jordan played when there were part time players.

Jordan took a 3 year sabbatical to play baseball and come back to still be the best player in the world.

the decision :oops::oops:

LeBron james will never be fit to lace his boots

Playoffs starting tonight, how are people seeing the opening round?

as a long time [long suffering] suns fan the same way I've watched the play offs for the last 8 years... not at all :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Jordan took a 3 year sabbatical to play baseball and come back to still be the best player in the world.

Lebron is a better passer, rebounder, is more athletic, is a better shooter (yes that's right, from both 2 and 3 pointers, check the stats), a better leader, etc etc.

How many finals did Jordan reach before Pippen? (I'll give you a clue - he didn’t reach his first Finals until he was 27)

Did Jordan ever face a team as good as the Warriors? No.

Anyway, I'll leave this here too

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good youtube channel (or similar) for watching Inside the NBA?

Failing that i'm guessing BT Sport have a round-up programme too?

I had one for last season, but he got deleted. Seems like they've stepped up their copyright enforcement.
Search for "MLG Highlights" on YouTube.

This channel shows 10 min highlights of every game if that helps.

Last edited:
Lebron is a better passer, rebounder, is more athletic, is a better shooter (yes that's right, from both 2 and 3 pointers, check the stats), a better leader, etc etc.

How many finals did Jordan reach before Pippen? (I'll give you a clue - he didn’t reach his first Finals until he was 27)

Search for "MLG Highlights" on YouTube.

This channel shows 10 min highlights of every game if that helps.
Cheers, can't see the link (at work) but will have a look when I get home.

I've been trying to follow the Bucks for years and they finally look to be getting decent. Hoping that with their good home form and the Celtics seemingly not liking playing in Milwaukee it'll go to a game 7.

Last edited:

Oh dear, you must do better :lol:

what's the point? it is a subjective topic with no right or wrong answer.

ultimately the best players out there raise their game to beat their opponents. we'll never know the 'correct answer' if there is such a thing.

what it comes down to for me is LeBron is a massive bell piece imo

what's the point? it is a subjective topic with no right or wrong answer.

ultimately the best players out there raise their game to beat their opponents. we'll never know the 'correct answer' if there is such a thing.

what it comes down to for me is LeBron is a massive bell piece imo
Why? Because of 'The Decision'? He's already admitted it was a stupid decision broadcasting his next move.

What else has he done?

Off the court though the man has done huge things for his community. He created a foundation to send over a 1000 kids to college costing 41 million dollars.

Jordon on the other hand is a massive nob and doesn't have many friends because of it.

Why? Because of 'The Decision'? He's already admitted it was a stupid decision broadcasting his next move.

What else has he done?

Off the court though the man has done huge things for his community. He created a foundation to send over a 1000 kids to college costing 41 million dollars.

Jordon on the other hand is a massive nob and doesn't have many friends because of it.

tbf pretty much everyone seems to give huge sums to charity over there, something that American sports does well, perhaps it is just better publicized than in this country but it would be nice to know if/when footballers etc did huge amounts for chartibale causes so they don't just all seem like massive dicks.

yes the decision was a massive part of it, but also what it did to the nba, the birth of the so called super team era, his well publicized 'home coming' after Miami only now it seems like he'll be ditching Cleveland again anyhow.

nostalgia comes into anarl I guess, I'm sure if I was a bairn now I'd think LeBron was the best thing since sliced bread and Jordan was just someone no good until pippen come along

tbf pretty much everyone seems to give huge sums to charity over there, something that American sports does well, perhaps it is just better publicized than in this country but it would be nice to know if/when footballers etc did huge amounts for chartibale causes so they don't just all seem like massive dicks.

yes the decision was a massive part of it, but also what it did to the nba, the birth of the so called super team era, his well publicized 'home coming' after Miami only now it seems like he'll be ditching Cleveland again anyhow.

nostalgia comes into anarl I guess, I'm sure if I was a bairn now I'd think LeBron was the best thing since sliced bread and Jordan was just someone no good until pippen come along

It's got to be this really hasn't it?
Every era has it's untouchable superstar & to compare them is almost impossible with advances in sport science, changes to the rules etc

I'm sure people with longer memories than me would say that Larry Bird & Wilt Chamberlain were better and have valid reasons for believing that.

Back