NBA

Lakers adding some depth to their roster the last week

Depth, as in how you pulled this thread up from the depths lol

Russ & Melo. Hope there’s enough basketballs to go around. Would love to see Malik Monk can find his place there. As a lifelong Kentucky Wildcats fan, I watched him play every game in college. At times he looked brilliant. I thought he could be a Lou Williams type smaller guard, volume scorer

Lakers adding some depth to their roster the last week

Very happy with Westbrook and Anthony like. Im even very happy with Howard coming back as i looked on with envy last year at philly. Still need more strength off the bench though as Caruso will be a miss.
Depth, as in how you pulled this thread up from the depths lol

Russ & Melo. Hope there’s enough basketballs to go around. Would love to see Malik Monk can find his place there. As a lifelong Kentucky Wildcats fan, I watched him play every game in college. At times he looked brilliant. I thought he could be a Lou Williams type smaller guard, volume scorer

Theres a lot of big numbers in there though in terms of age and i dont wholly trust ADs injury record in the last 12 months

Last edited:
Very happy with Westbrook and Anthony like. Im even very happy with Howard coming back as i looked on with envy last year at philly. Still need more strength off the bench though as Caruso will be a miss.

Theres a lot of big numbers in there though in terms of age and i dont wholly trust ADs injury record in the last 12 months

I think part of this is accumulating cheap scoring to allow old guys to rest more, at least in Melo's case, and Howard fits well as the defensive stopper for when Melo is letting every dude down the baseline. I doubt Melo will be on the floor with LeBron too much. Lord knows how Westbrook fits next to James, although I think the fit is a bit more natural than it was next to Beal. But Westbrook's been the classic case of "there's only one ball" his whole career.

And you're dead on with Caruso.

Just signed Patty Mills, gives them some depth in the backcourt for the inevitable games missed by Irving and Harden.

I was a little disappointed with Irving towards the end when Durant and Harden were both out. Durant made them tick the most and i watched them as much as i watched the lakers last season thanks to Sky

I was a little disappointed with Irving towards the end when Durant and Harden were both out. Durant made them tick the most and i watched them as much as i watched the lakers last season thanks to Sky

I generally don't trust Irving. Too erratic on and off the court. But Durant being another year away from his injury will make a difference - he's looked in prime form in the Olympics.

Where is the best place to watch nba apart from sky sports?

League pass i guess. Sky has been atrocious this year. Shit coverage and will be cancelling soon.
The Rockets tankathon rolls on regardless :cool:

Id be happy if lakers can just make the playoffs. Been an awful season. Was so optimistic with westbrook coming but also sad to see caruso leave. Caruso typically now thinking he could add another ring

Last edited:
Went to Madison Square Garden to watch the Knicks a couple of weeks ago. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Pizza, pints, unbelievably comfortable seat. Good view. Was class.

Back