Natwest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Luckily I only had a few things due to pay today so luckily I had the amount in cash to pay in. My rent, council tax etc is due on Monday, they'll normally take the money tomorrow with it being a bank holiday, so if it's not sorted by then it'll cause a whole load of trouble.
They can't take it tomorrow, it will go today?

Anyone bank with them?

Got paid today and transferred the money from my savings account into my current and it's gone.

Searched on twitter and it's happened to quite a few, can't get through on the phones.

Hope they sort this fucker out today like or I'm fucked

Do you have a wife and a joint bank account?

I know. Luckily I only had a few things due to pay today so luckily I had the amount in cash to pay in. My rent, council tax etc is due on Monday, they'll normally take the money tomorrow with it being a bank holiday, so if it's not sorted by then it'll cause a whole load of trouble.
I'm with Natwest and just checked and my money is there, is it a issue for others or just you?

My Mrs just transferred 600 quid from her current account to her savers account and it's vanished. Can't get through on the phones to them either. Nightmare.

Natwest appears to be having technical issues with online banking with customers nationwide unable to check their accounts.

Some disgruntled customers are claiming cash has disappeared from their accounts or payments haven’t appeared on their statements.

Natwest has assured customers that nobody will lose their cash and are working to fix the apparent technical glitch.

All customers of Royal Bank of Scotland banks – including Lloyds TSC and Halifax – are said to be having issues.

The issue happened this morning – payday for millons of Brits aross the country ahead of the May Day bank holiday weekend.

Natwest wrote on Twitter: “We are aware of some issues with completing transfers on accounts, we are working hard to fix this. Sorry and thank you for your patience.”
Users who have spoke to customer services claim they were told the issue will not be fixed until after the bank holiday weekend.

If you have any questions you can head to the NatWest Help twitter page.

Or you can seek help and advice on the Natwest online banking website.

if you're still struggling you can call NatWest's general customer service number on 03457 888 444 in England and Wales or 03459 000 200 in Scotland.

I'm with Natwest and just checked and my money is there, is it a issue for others or just you?

The issue is with transferring money between accounts, I have done that and the money has gone from one and not appeared in the other. A quick search on twitter shows it has happened to quite a few. I'd recommend you do not try and transfer money between any accounts you have.

The issue is with transferring money between accounts, I have done that and the money has gone from one and not appeared in the other. A quick search on twitter shows it has happened to quite a few. I'd recommend you do not try and transfer money between any accounts you have.

Thanks for the heads up, I regularly transfer money between accounts too but I'll avoid doing it for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back