Natwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

girojim

Striker
Anyone bank with them?

Got paid today and transferred the money from my savings account into my current and it's gone.

Searched on twitter and it's happened to quite a few, can't get through on the phones.

Hope they sort this fucker out today like or I'm fucked

Anyone bank with them?

Got paid today and transferred the money from my savings account into my current and it's gone.

Searched on twitter and it's happened to quite a few, can't get through on the phones.

:lol::lol::lol:

no, but seriously

Anyone bank with them?

I couldn't log onto online banking earlier but all is well now. I suspect they have had a little difficulty. Have you had another look?

happened to my mate, took 6 weeks to get his money back

really???

Nope but I have paid my credit card bill.

that's where the problem seems to be, it's left one account and not appeared in the other. All my f***ing wages, for some reason I get it paid into my savings account, I then transferred the whole lot into my current to pay my bills and it's f***ing gone. Seems to have happaned to loads of people aswell going by twitter

that's where the problem seems to be, it's left one account and not appeared in the other. All my f***ing wages, for some reason I get it paid into my savings account, I then transferred the whole lot into my current to pay my bills and it's f***ing gone. Seems to have happaned to loads of people aswell going by twitter
I Hope you've got enough cash for #FishShopFriday what with it being a bank holiday and that. Important things matter.

Anyone bank with them?

You spent it all on pasties didn't you?

really???

Hope you get sorted mate. Natwest's computers are held together with string so this shit can happen but they do owe you the money. Get to a branch and make a fuss if they don't sort it in a couple of hours. Take ID

Hope you get sorted mate. Natwest's computers are held together with string so this shit can happen but they do owe you the money. Get to a branch and make a fuss if they don't sort it in a couple of hours. Take ID

I've been down to branch this morning to physically pay some cash into my current account so I can pay bills due today. They basically said they're working on it and I will get the money but cannot put any timescale on it.

I've been down to branch this morning to physically pay some cash into my current account so I can pay bills due today. They basically said they're working on it and I will get the money but cannot put any timescale on it.

They should be giving you a goodwill payment to cover invoice inconvenience and potential costs like interest.

It happened to me six months ago, still waiting for them to pay it back.
Not really

That's absurd

You better get heavily compensated

I know. Luckily I only had a few things due to pay today so luckily I had the amount in cash to pay in. My rent, council tax etc is due on Monday, they'll normally take the money tomorrow with it being a bank holiday, so if it's not sorted by then it'll cause a whole load of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back