Natwest travel services - any users?

SPUFF

Striker
looking at switching from Santander.

Natwest free aa and travel insurance etc, free tastecard n that but no interest.
Santander 1.5% so a much better deal in all but Natwest claim 10% off all major travel agents etc. If true thats a fecking massive saving on 2/3 holidays a year.
Suspect its off brochure prices etc n not great but a quick google suggests otherwise. Also free airport passes with every booking.

Any smbers use this please?

I've got it but I'm afraid I won't be much use because I've never booked a package holiday. Everytime I've looked there's never been anything suitable for my needs.

I will say I've used the annual travel insurance just be aware if anyone has pre existing medical conditions as they have to pay approx £50 to be assessed by phone. I have claimed when I was mugged in Amsterdam and all I needed was a police report and they paid out.

Higher exchange rate for currency was a con last time, post office was cheaper.

Used the car breakdown several times and that's through Green Flag .

Look at their rewards program for a small fee each month you do get interest paid on mortgage, mobile phones, council tax etc. Work it out could be worth your while.

Re package holidays I know some colleagues who used it and said they got some cracking deals compared to the prices in the brochure.

looking at switching from Santander.

Natwest free aa and travel insurance etc, free tastecard n that but no interest.
Santander 1.5% so a much better deal in all but Natwest claim 10% off all major travel agents etc. If true thats a fecking massive saving on 2/3 holidays a year.
Suspect its off brochure prices etc n not great but a quick google suggests otherwise. Also free airport passes with every booking.

Any smbers use this please?

Not used the holiday discount as yet, did look at one a few years ago and we would have saved pretty much one years worth of the account premium. Had to claim on the holiday insurance about 4 years ago for private medical fees in Rhodes and was reimbursed within about 3 weeks of returning home and putting claim in. Have used it for Green Flag a couple of times and it was spot on. Also used the taste card and have iPhones registered on the cover.

Cheers you two.

Seems genuine the discount like, might go for it. Just renewed the fecking aa @ £90 ffs.

The rewards are just like for like with santander ie about £7 a month to us.

Not used the holiday discount as yet, did look at one a few years ago and we would have saved pretty much one years worth of the account premium. Had to claim on the holiday insurance about 4 years ago for private medical fees in Rhodes and was reimbursed within about 3 weeks of returning home and putting claim in. Have used it for Green Flag a couple of times and it was spot on. Also used the taste card and have iPhones registered on the cover.

Oh forgot about the phone insurance as I've never had to claim on it touch wood!

Cheers you two.

Seems genuine the discount like, might go for it. Just renewed the fecking aa @ £90 ffs.

Phone the AA ask if you can cancel it, you may be within a cooling off period or you may get a partial refund.

I've used the travel services for booking airport car parking several times, and also a hotel and it has seemed cheaper than elsewhere on the internet at the time of booking.

Foreign currency wise it doesn't seem the best, I've usually just used the Post Office.

I've claimed off the phone insurance once 3 years ago, it was a £70 excess and I think it was simple enough.

Back