National Press taking the Mickey at us again...

It’s not a pisstake. It says that 20k people still turning up is amazing. Third highest attendance and we haven’t won a game in a year! It’s not the fans who want looking at. Good to see Doug looking so well at 86.

It’s not a pisstake. It says that 20k people still turning up is amazing. Third highest attendance and we haven’t won a game in a year! It’s not the fans who want looking at. Good to see Doug looking so well at 86.
Good fella is Doug . Relates to the club really well and says it as it is unlike the Courtney **** with the vermin

If SAFC actually won some home games articles like this would appear. Of course the world of football will take the piss, I would, it's just what happens when you're team is pathetically shit.

Imho the Daily Heil (The paper that supported Hitler) has for once got a decent article. I am a season ticket holder and yes I have dodged a couple of home games. I went to the last one and intend to go tomorrow. We just have to win. I agree with one of the fans in the article.. losing Allerdyce nacked us ...
Thanks. Saved me writing. The Mail is an excuse for a paper today (as are many others) - but this is a decent piece - nothing factually incorrect that I can spot and actually very sympathetic to the fans.

Back