National Press taking the Mickey at us again...

"really feel for him, he thinks it’s boring. This is his fifth season-ticket and I’d hate to check how many wins he’s seen (it’s 18, an average of less than four per season)." This is the most depressing thing I've seen today.

Young uns never had it so good, read it on here.

It’s not taking the Mick in fact I think it’s putting a positive spin ( the attendance and the stoicism of the fans) on a terrible run of results.
Some people see criticism everywhere, it’s the reality of the situation, suck it up and either support the team or don’t.
Your choice.

If I was manager I would challenge the players with those comments though I'm sure similar challenges must have been made previously without any upping to the general play. Apathy, ability, confidence, disinterest. Maybe all of those. But I think we have a manager who can motivate and organise his players to work as a unit and for each other. We'll soon see.

I have seen worse articles about us. Doug Weatherall looking well - top man. If he had run the club over the last years we would not be in this position. One of the few journalists who knows the game.

Back