National Press taking the Mickey at us again...

Doug is looking canny for his age mind, good journalist, wish there were more like him now. Doesn't seem like mickey taking to me like, just the truth unfortunately.:(
This, let's hope the players have it read to them and are fired up to do something about it.

Check the spelling error out under the photograph with the 3 blokes in it (thier)
I didn't realise Tyrion Lannister was a Mackem!

Last edited:
The article isn't taking the mickey at all. Just a piece on a team that hasn't won at home for a year, they'd do it for any club in that predicament.
Only embarrassing bit is the kid blaming Roy Hodgson. We really need to let that go, we're on our third manager since BSA left. Time to stand on our own two feet.

The article isn't taking the mickey at all. Just a piece on a team that hasn't won at home for a year, they'd do it for any club in that predicament.
Only embarrassing bit is the kid blaming Roy Hodgson. We really need to let that go, we're on our third manager since BSA left. Time to stand on our own two feet.
I think the kid's comment was slightly tongue in cheek.

"really feel for him, he thinks it’s boring. This is his fifth season-ticket and I’d hate to check how many wins he’s seen (it’s 18, an average of less than four per season)." This is the most depressing thing I've seen today.

Imho the Daily Heil (The paper that supported Hitler) has for once got a decent article. I am a season ticket holder and yes I have dodged a couple of home games. I went to the last one and intend to go tomorrow. We just have to win. I agree with one of the fans in the article.. losing Allerdyce nacked us
Coleman had got one hell of a job on. Scrooge Short had to give him some funds

Back