Elf
Home Alone
National Lampoons
Scrooged
Home Alone
The Santa Clause
Bad Santa

…even got a soft spot for the Holiday!

I say it every year, but I’ve never seen some of the older Christmas classics and want to get them watched, it’s a wonderful life, a Christmas carol, Miracle on 34th street.

Can’t wait to crack the wine and cheese out and park my arse on that sofa!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Elf
Home Alone
National Lampoons
Scrooged
Home Alone
The Santa Clause
Bad Santa

…even got a soft spot for the Holiday!

I say it every year, but I’ve never seen some of the older Christmas classics and want to get them watched, it’s a wonderful life, a Christmas carol, Miracle on 34th street.

Can’t wait to crack the wine and cheese out and park my arse on that sofa!
Decent list that apart from Bad Santa which is beyond shite.

I still burst out laughing when she opens that loft hatch. :lol:
Chevy chase was for a period of time the funniest bloke on film. I know its not the Christmas one but his rant about them all being fucked in the head is superb.
His rants are immense like.

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse." :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Back