National Holiday

Frightening .

In years to come kids will be learning about this at school and be saying to the teacher “so did the Covid depression cause the virus miss?”

such is the Economical tidal wave that’s heading our way.Hopefully no wars are on the horizon either As an indirect result of this but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I might sound very dramatic but I’m confident I’m barking up the right tree.

Trumps been chomping at the bit to start a war with any kernt he can. Has his excuse now. We will of course support him if it comes to that.

This will become an economic war which will force countries like the UK to become less dependent upon others for manufactured goods.
Your not taking into consideration the chain of events that follow any reaction.look back 100year;

assassination of franz Ferdinand
Spanish flu
WW1
WW2
Korean/nam war
Cold War
Gulf Wars
9/11
Current political upheaval in the Middle East

all are linked

Your not taking into consideration the chain of events that follow any reaction.look back 100year;

Spanish flu
WW1
WW2
Korean/nam war
Cold War
Gulf Wars
9/11

all are linked
What’s Spanish flu got to do with 9/11?

Spanish flu
WW1
WW2
Korean/nam war
Cold War
Gulf Wars
9/11

all are linked
I just don't see any appetite for an expensive conflict and the inevitable loss of lives between any nations especially given the current economic environment. Consider how both USA and Iran Backed off from their spat earlier this year.

I just don't see any appetite for an expensive conflict and the inevitable loss of lives between any nations especially given the current economic environment. Consider how both USA and Iran Backed off from their spat earlier this year.
I wish I was as confident

Most wars come in times of Financial desperation.

ww1/2 spring to mind.

Gutted to hear about National. I had a great few days with a mate in Torquay for when we played Plymouth last season. Got mortal on the long journey down and driver was clearly a mag and he took a major dislike to us. Great trip

Gutted to hear about National. I had a great few days with a mate in Torquay for when we played Plymouth last season. Got mortal on the long journey down and driver was clearly a mag and he took a major dislike to us. Great trip
Never mind the match what went on between you and your mate?There is more to this story than meets the eye.

Don’t know mate ,I’ve never stopped in a bad hotel yet.We never hang about for the evening meal in the hotel we always Nash off out for an Indians or something.
It's a shame they have filed for bankruptcy, wife and I used to go all Ower with them until about 6 yrs ago, when the majority of the Brittania Hotels had become shit holes, am thinking specificcally of the Burstyn in Folkestone and a couple around Gatwick and in London plus Liverpool. The two years ago they started using other newer hotels and we started going again. Mind you even if they are rescued we won't be travelling again until a proven vaccine is released.

Spanish flu
WW1
WW2
Korean/nam war
Cold War
Gulf Wars
9/11

all are linked
How have you tied Spanish flu tp 9/11? :) That’s some power of 5g to get you thinking like that mind

Back