National Holiday

Toast?......I thought you‘d picked up a couple of logs for the wood burner.
Message for you Adam from the carpet fitter.....he only has one slot available for tomorrow if you need him.
From what I can gather all is well at home.We will see though.

been a cracking weekend and the Hotel was really nice.Bus leaves Leeds at 3:00pm and I’m looking forward to my Indians.

You and your lass go and have some sandwiches and a flask of scad in the back seat of the car mate.
I’m genuinely as sick as fuck Kev

I was looking forward to a pint on a Saturday afternoon ,gym and a nice National Holiday after all this hot air blows over.

I’m pleased I got one in the week before “lockdown”

I'm gutted for the lads and lasses at Nat Hols. I did work for National Holidays, all the liveries and graphics on all the coaches, decent part of our business gone just like that! I had a sneaky feeling a couple of weeks ago things might get tricky for them!

When furlough ends the shit is going to hit the fan in an awful way. The true picture of the economic effect has been held off. But will come.
Frightening .

In years to come kids will be learning about this at school and be saying to the teacher “so did the Covid depression cause the virus miss?”

such is the Economical tidal wave that’s heading our way.Hopefully no wars are on the horizon either As an indirect result of this but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I might sound very dramatic but I’m confident I’m barking up the right tree.

Frightening .

In years to come kids will be learning about this at school and be saying to the teacher “so did the Covid depression cause the virus miss?”

such is the Economical tidal wave that’s heading our way.Hopefully no wars are on the horizon either As an indirect result of this but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I might sound very dramatic but I’m confident I’m barking up the right tree.

Only politicians start wars.

Back