National Holiday

No mate only thing I’ve brought from home is my phone.Just checked the cameras on my phone and the boy has Murphy out on the cliff tops.

Great stuff Adam. Your lass is very fortunate to have these lovely breaks that you take her on and I hope she appreciates it.

Don't forget to bring any unused toilet paper home from the hotel....it's included in the £49 you've paid.

Last edited:
Great stuff Adam. Your lass is very fortunate to have these lovely breaks that you take her on and I hope she appreciates it.

Don't forget to bring any unused toilet paper home from the hotel....it's included in the £49 you've paid.

got a fecking binbag at home full of hotel showergels, slippers, shoehorns etc etc etc:oops:

Hello All,

Me and the current partner are on our way to Glasgow /Edinburgh for a weekend away on the National Holiday coach.Evening meal,breakfast,We get to stay in the Erskine Hotel and I’d assume it’s Glasgow today and Edinburgh tomorrow.

£59 each,Cant get vexed for that like.

Updates to follow.

Them old dear holidays are superb. Take a blanket for your knees

I love these threads.
Where did you go last night and what’s on the itinerary today ?
Just went on the piss all day yesterday mate.ended up in a gay bar with loads of Butch women.
Logon or register to see this image

don’t know what the crack is today probs just killing time and get a bit dinner somewhere.

Daily Mail apparently said the streets of Leeds are dead,it was f***ing heaving yesterday.

Last edited:

Back