National Coach Holidays - Wembley

Depends on the driver. Last time around ours was a canny bloke & turned a blind eye, whilst had friends on another bus who said their driver was a right bellend
How is doing their job within the law being a right bellend, would you break the law in your job if you were asked to do something illegal by a total stranger.
DVLA could take his licence off him, lose his job, lose his house and lose his family.
Not having a go mate just a question for you

Last edited:
How is doing their job within the law being a right bellend, would you break the law in your job if you were asked to do something illegal by a total stranger.
DVLA could take his licence off him, lose his job, lose his house and lose his family.
Not having a go mate just a question for you

I never said it was because he wouldnt let people drink. He was just a grumpy arse. And is it illegal? On the Sunday to the ground aye, but on the Saturday?
You can drink on party buses, so drinking on a private bus cant be illegal.

I never said it was because he wouldnt let people drink. He was just a grumpy arse. And is it illegal? On the Sunday to the ground aye, but on the Saturday?
Sorry it was a post about drinking on the coach and I never realised you were talking about the driver being grumpy, I can agree with you on that lol. It is illegal to allow drink on the inside of a coach to any sporting event.

It is illegal

I know. But on the saturday you arent going to a sporting event
If the coach was advertised as a football or Wembley coach it is illegal. Doesn't matter if its a different day. The pollis take a very dim view of people who try to work around it.

If the coach was advertised as a football or Wembley coach it is illegal. Doesn't matter if its a different day. The pollis take a very dim view of people who try to work around it.

Last time, loads of buses stopped off at woodford. Loads buying drink & loads of police around. Nowt was said & no checks took place. The police seemed happy to let folk enjoy themselves.

Back