Narcos

Anything as good as Narcos on Netflix ?
It's already been mentioned, but have you watched El Chapo yet? If not, make sure you change the language to Spanish and watch with subtitles. I couldn't get away with the dubbing and almost sacked it off, but one of my mates mentioned you could change the language.

Aye seen el chapo mentioned on here but thought might just be Narcos rehashed , cheers
It sort of continues on from when the latest series of Narcos finishes off, with a bit of an overlap. El Chapo takes over from Felix Angel whatshisface as Mexico's top Narco. It finishes off only a few years ago, which seems a bit odd when you're used to watching Narcos set in the 80s and 90s.

It sort of continues on from when the latest series of Narcos finishes off, with a bit of an overlap. El Chapo takes over from Felix Angel whatshisface as Mexico's top Narco. It finishes off only a few years ago, which seems a bit odd when you're used to watching Narcos set in the 80s and 90s.
Finished el chapo , grew on me , not as good as narcos but still a good watch , cheers

need to find summit else Now:D

I watched the first series in subtitles and then when I began series 2 I was getting the dubbed over shite, if you look in the menu on screen you can change it back. It makes the whole experience a lot more immersive when its in Spanish imo.

The credits at the end of each episode flash by fairly quickly so just noticed that a few episodes in series 2 were edited by Nathan Gunn. So that’s what happened to him 😉

@Nathan Gunn

Back