Narcos

Theres probably more they can do on the Mexico one but the whole thing there just turned in to a bloodbath and cant see how theyd manage a character lead plot through that. Maybe something at the other end of the chain - distributors in US or Europe or something but i think that may well be the end tbh

Started watching it all again, 8 episodes through season one. You forget just how good it is like. Pablo still pulling the piss currently, he's just scoped out the land to build his prison on.

Theres probably more they can do on the Mexico one but the whole thing there just turned in to a bloodbath and cant see how theyd manage a character lead plot through that. Maybe something at the other end of the chain - distributors in US or Europe or something but i think that may well be the end tbh
Liverpool spin off
Stephen Graeme playing a dodgy scouser
Oh hang on ..

Started watching it all again, 8 episodes through season one. You forget just how good it is like. Pablo still pulling the piss currently, he's just scoped out the land to build his prison on.
It’s one of the best shows of all time like

The colombia ones were better than the Mexico ones imo but they were all tremendous

Class when Gacha and his youngin get it like, especially the youngin after he's horrendous to the poor young maid lass.
I’m gonna watch it again. Unbelievable show.

It’ll be the first series I’ve ever watched twice. Homeland is the other I plan to watch again

It’s one of the best shows of all time like

The colombia ones were better than the Mexico ones imo but they were all tremendous
Narcos Mexico had characters in it that were in Narcos with Pablo. Personally thought Mexico was better,more intense .Both still tremendous. Watched both 2 times and Chernobyl twice.Some things even better second time of viewing.

Narcos Mexico had characters in it that were in Narcos with Pablo. Personally thought Mexico was better,more intense .Both still tremendous. Watched both 2 times and Chernobyl twice.Some things even better second time of viewing.
Chernobyl is another tremendous show.

Fuck it I’m watching that again aswell

Back