Name two underrated drummers (Not necessarily the best):

I agree 100% with every single word you say. A drum solo sends me to the loo but Peart`s is one I would watch from start to finish in total awe.
Watch Baker do Toad at the Albert Hall. It may change your mind about boring drum solos.
Strangely everyone knows Keith Moon was the biggest show off on the planet and craved the spotlight but he himself absolutely hated drum solos.

You can't be listening properly then.
Pardon…..
See what I did there.
In all seriousness though for me AC/DC are all about the driving guitars and thumping bass line. The drums, whilst an integral part of the sound, are nothing special.
I’ve seen AC/DC enough times in concert, with and without Phil Rudd and the sound was pretty much the same. The only time they disappointed was their last tour (Black Ice?) where I thought they were too loud for the venue and going through the motions.

Pardon…..
See what I did there.
In all seriousness though for me AC/DC are all about the driving guitars and thumping bass line. The drums, whilst an integral part of the sound, are nothing special.
I’ve seen AC/DC enough times in concert, with and without Phil Rudd and the sound was pretty much the same. The only time they disappointed was their last tour (Black Ice?) where I thought they were too loud for the venue and going through the motions.
Yep. You're not listening properly.

Back