Nadhim Zawahi - Unregistered Children's Care Homes

r@mside

Striker
Newsnight feature tonight about the long-known failures of unregistered care homes, putting off-the-grid children at risk of gang violence, sexual exploitation and abuse.

In addition to the risk to kids, the problem is causing the Police to haemorrhage money responding to missing persons call outs for missed curfews due to inadequate and inappropriate placements

His response? He wrote to local authorities six months ago explaining the problems :rolleyes:

If they were all like the good homes we wouldn't have the problem :cry:

He's done sweet fa of any worth since a similar C4 Dispatches program and plea from Children's Commissioner for action back in February.

Newsnight feature tonight about the long-known failures of unregistered care homes, putting off-the-grid children at risk of gang violence, sexual exploitation and abuse.

In addition to the risk to kids, the problem is causing the Police to haemorrhage money responding to missing persons call outs for missed curfews due to inadequate and inappropriate placements

His response? He wrote to local authorities six months ago explaining the problems :rolleyes:

If they were all like the good homes we wouldn't have the problem :cry:

He's done sweet fa of any worth since a similar C4 Dispatches program and plea from Children's Commissioner for action back in February.
Get Sharon Hodgson on the case, she's experienced in this sort of thing...hold on...ERM, then again...

What's she done or not done?

Nothing but promote herself.

She is a Sunderland/ Washington MP who was in charge of Family services, or should I say failed family services.
She stabbed Labour leader Corbyn in the back then jumped back on board less than a year later.
Promoted healthy diets in schools for kids and did nothing.
She likes to get linked to causes that would put her in a good light then disappears until another comes along.
That's just my opinion though.
File:Official portrait of Mrs Sharon Hodgson crop 2.jpg - Wikipedia
Logon or register to see this image

Nothing but promote herself.

She is a Sunderland/ Washington MP who was in charge of Family services, or should I say failed family services.
She stabbed Labour leader Corbyn in the back then jumped back on board less than a year later.
Promoted healthy diets in schools for kids and did nothing.
She likes to get linked to causes that would put her in a good light then disappears until another comes along.
That's just my opinion though.
File:Official portrait of Mrs Sharon Hodgson crop 2.jpg - Wikipedia
Logon or register to see this image

I did google her but it didn't come up with anything startling, giving support for social services and her parliament pages mostly.

Aye it's easy to make all the right noises but ultimately it's their actions or inactions that are most telling.

I did google her but it didn't come up with anything startling, giving support for social services and her parliament pages mostly.

Aye it's easy to make all the right noises but ultimately it's their actions or inactions that are most telling.
That's the thing with her all fart nee shit

Back