N64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebumble

Central Defender
Anyone know how I can get my hands on a N64 with Goldeneye? I fancy rolling back the years and having a game on this every now and again.

Anyone know how I can get my hands on a N64 with Goldeneye? I fancy rolling back the years and having a game on this every now and again.
Emulate it. I would have thought you can get a USB pad and just connect it to a PC. download an emulator and games and you're away.

I found a canny Android emulator for my tablet, free on the play store. Found a file online with about 250 ROMs for the N64 in it - Golden Eye, Mario 64, Mario party (there were f***ing loads of them games), Zelda 64 etc.
Was canny for a bit mess around. Even had a 'virtual' directional pad on the screen to control the characters and buttons etc :cool:

I found a canny Android emulator for my tablet, free on the play store. Found a file online with about 250 ROMs for the N64 in it - Golden Eye, Mario 64, Mario party (there were f***ing loads of them games), Zelda 64 etc.
Was canny for a bit mess around. Even had a 'virtual' directional pad on the screen to control the characters and buttons etc :cool:
I despise those, they always seem to control like absolute arse.

I despise those, they always seem to control like absolute arse.
Ive deleted it now so cant remember which one it was but it seemed to work well to me. Obvs games based on a console controller will be a different ball game on a system purely based on touch screen like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back