Mystery Person with Brazilian Variant Found

Says a lot about how we control our borders since Brexit. Couldn't find a person who flew from Brazil to Paris and then Paris to UK. Who also took a Covid test. Must be millions of them Shirley?

Taking back control of our borders FFS.

Says a lot about how we control our borders since Brexit. Couldn't find a person who flew from Brazil to Paris and then Paris to UK. Who also took a Covid test. Must be millions of them Shirley?

Taking back control of our borders FFS.

Where’s it reported that’s what happened?

When he/she entered was it a legal requirement to fill in the form correctly with honest answers and the correct contact details or just advisory? If they broke the law then they should be up in court and we will find out exactly what happened surely.

We've found him. It's being reported as a triumph by the government. It's a feck up to be added to all the other BJ feck ups.

I was querying how u knew that they’d travelled via Paris
When he/she entered was it a legal requirement to fill in the form correctly with honest answers and the correct contact details or just advisory? If they broke the law then they should be up in court and we will find out exactly what happened surely.

As I understand it it’s nothing to do with immigration, they completed a test at home and did not complete contact details and person who collected test kit did not check that they had, I don’t think there’s any indication that they broke the law

Last edited:
I was querying how u knew that they’d travelled via Paris

As I understand it it’s nothing to do with immigration, they completed a test at home and did not complete contact details and person who collected test kit did not check that they had, I don’t think there’s any indication that they broke the law
So just more a case of 2 'mistakes' causing a shitstorm, thank god they self isolated then.

Fair play if the person has followed the rules. There's plenty that havent. If he hasn't passed it on then we've had a near miss.

Back