Mystery bird carries dog off into the sky

The Eurasian Eagle Owl can easily pick up a small dog but, as mentioned in the article, if one had escaped we would expect to know. The other thing to consider in this, admittedly tall story, is that both the Tyne & Wear are used as navigation points for migrating birds of prey like Osprey. However an Osprey isn’t really big enough to pick a dog up and the only birds big enough in the UK (Golden Eagle and White Tailed Sea Eagle) are both non-migratory. The fact that everyone was safe and sound and home in time for tea makes it all sound like bullshit to me.

what a clever dag, manages to find its way back to the lads house who is looking after him for the day and not to his owners home
Aye thats weird. Dog has been taken to a UFO, had it's mind replaced, or flashed with a custom firmware, then placed back on earth imo.

It'll all come out in the wash.

The Eurasian Eagle Owl can easily pick up a small dog but, as mentioned in the article, if one had escaped we would expect to know. The other thing to consider in this, admittedly tall story, is that both the Tyne & Wear are used as navigation points for migrating birds of prey like Osprey. However an Osprey isn’t really big enough to pick a dog up and the only birds big enough in the UK (Golden Eagle and White Tailed Sea Eagle) are both non-migratory. The fact that everyone was safe and sound and home in time for tea makes it all sound like bullshit to me.
I am going for a lost Condor, seeing as it is made up it is irrelevant.

Same people innit. Johnston press. Once you've read 20 articles or summit it makes you register. So you clear it's cookies and start again.

State of the art website.

state of the art indeed,

open link on phone. Site attempts to load. Read two lines. Advert loads and whole screen adjusts.
*swear under your breath*
read another line. Another advert.
*fucks sake*
read two more words.
FILL IN THIS SURVEY TO READ THIS ARTICLE

*closes site*

Back