Mysterious photos

The thing with Everest is if you want to summit you have to leave the last camp very early morning and you must start your descent back down from the top no later than mid-day otherwise you will quite likely die from the extreme cold coming back down.

There is a photo took by some climbers who had just reached the last camp taking a photo of themselves which shows David Sharp further up the mountain in the background. He had left it far too late to summit at a safe time so in that sense he helped seal his own fate.

There is no helping anyone up there as if you can't come down under your own steam your not getting down at all.

As for the left dead, there is a ridge on Everest called Rainbow Ridge as if you look over the side you will see multicoloured snow suits with the corpses of unlucky climbers
was sharp not also known to be reckless

The thing with Everest is if you want to summit you have to leave the last camp very early morning and you must start your descent back down from the top no later than mid-day otherwise you will quite likely die from the extreme cold coming back down.

There is a photo took by some climbers who had just reached the last camp taking a photo of themselves which shows David Sharp further up the mountain in the background. He had left it far too late to summit at a safe time so in that sense he helped seal his own fate.

There is no helping anyone up there as if you can't come down under your own steam your not getting down at all.

As for the left dead, there is a ridge on Everest called Rainbow Ridge as if you look over the side you will see multicoloured snow suits with the corpses of unlucky climbers

At least he had time for a final wank

Logon or register to see this image

It never ceases to amaze me how people take photographs of unusual/impossible things seriously.

99% of the time they are faked and the rest of the time they are just currently unexplainable by science.

It never ceases to amaze me how people take photographs of unusual/impossible things seriously.

99% of the time they are faked and the rest of the time they are just currently unexplainable by science.

Relax man. Its just a bit of fun. Its good to think about stuff and use a bit of grey matter.

Think about this lass being imprisoned 24 years by her mother and brother.

Two lads died two got away from this routine maintenance gone wrong. My heart bleeds for these lads. I cant imagine what they went through.

I don't mean to be morbid posting these photos.

They just moved me and thought id share.

This is of a couple who jumped to their deaths captured by a photographer.

Last edited:

Back