My tribe next door huh wtf

Hue Jorgan

Striker
Stumbled across this last night on C4, Scarlett Moffatts family home recreated in a Namibian tribes village, with all their possessions and amenities like running water and leccy etc

Looked so surreal and the concept was unusual, but I have to say it does show how excessive our western lives are

And the tribe seem so happy, and tribe ladies look amazing, their hairstyles are works of art and they do look very pretty

Some are saying it’s ‘not right’ but it maybe a good lesson about our lifestyle

Stumbled across this last night on C4, Scarlett Moffatts family home recreated in a Namibian tribes village, with all their possessions and amenities like running water and leccy etc

Looked so surreal and the concept was unusual, but I have to say it does show how excessive our western lives are

And the tribe seem so happy, and tribe ladies look amazing, their hairstyles are works of art and they do look very pretty

Some are saying it’s ‘not right’ but it maybe a good lesson about our lifestyle
Owa lass was watching it when I got in from the match. Keeps on talking about it.

One thing I thought about. They thought Scarlett was mental for not walking around with her wabs out. Is this the same for us when we see Muslim women in full get up & we think it’s weird because lasses have legs & clevage on show as a daily occurrence? All about different ways I suppose.

Aye I caught it, was quite interesting. Even I was surprised when the African lass looked into a mirror and it was the first time she'd saw her reflection. I complelty took it as a given that she would have seen herself before.

Aye I caught it, was quite interesting. Even I was surprised when the African lass looked into a mirror and it was the first time she'd saw her reflection. I complelty took it as a given that she would have seen herself before.
It's a staged load of shite.
I've seen that African lass in other programs.

Back