My transit van!

Not sure of the relevance of your amorous activities
Or the relevance of COVID chat on this good-natured thread about a few fans going to extreme lengths to watch their team.

It used to be applauded that people would go above and beyond rather than used to make stupid political points. Any perceived risk is not Statistically/scientifically relevant.

Or the relevance of COVID chat on this good-natured thread about a few fans going to extreme lengths to watch their team.

It used to be applauded that people would go above and beyond rather than used to make stupid political points. Any perceived risk is not Statistically/scientifically relevant.

Of course it’s relevant. Didn’t realise killing people to watch football was now deemed acceptable

Of course it’s relevant. Didn’t realise killing people to watch football was now deemed acceptable
If there was proof (Scientific not political) that this was the case then it would be acceptable to say this. However, you are left wanting.
There are 2.7m accidents and 6,000 deaths each year in the home. Just getting out of the house reduces this risk. If anything, they are heroes saving lives!

So 40,000 people haven't already died to this virus that they've potentially spread?

You are wrong. There is a law around households not mixing in the north east.
Absolutely 100% not. People have had the virus and recovered and died of natural causes, they’ve been hit by a bus, killed by cancer anything within a month of recovering and they have had Covid 19 down on the death certificate (I know first hand is in fact the case) which is absolutely all day wrong. I have it now I’m fine, my lass has it (no) she doesn’t feel well but no worse than tonsillitis. People have died but more die from a cold. Yes you want to contain it, yes to save the few lives that would be lost but more for the NHS and hospital beds; so that people who have cancer etc can be seen too properly.

Jesus christ, this thread man :D a few lads rock up to watch the game - personally i thought it was brilliant & fair play to them - then we get some moany fucker twisting on basically saying these lads have ended the world just fuck off man we`ve got enough doom n gloom chill out man, half a dozen lads in Oxford or hundreds in Trafalgar Square protesting - think id rather have been on the roof of the transit. KTF

Jesus christ, this thread man :D a few lads rock up to watch the game - personally i thought it was brilliant & fair play to them - then we get some moany fucker twisting on basically saying these lads have ended the world just fuck off man we`ve got enough doom n gloom chill out man, half a dozen lads in Oxford or hundreds in Trafalgar Square protesting - think id rather have been on the roof of the transit. KTF

Absolute quality, I dip my hat to the lads,we need a bit of light hearted, lad fun....In these dark days.....
To all you shandy drinking, dress wearing, gravy stained, bross fans........ This is proper committed supporters, FTM

Well done lads. Was good to see. BBC website has a pic of you and the van. I was wondering why there was a couple of stewards in that car park. Were they stopping you parking right up to the fence ? Miserable bastards ?

Well done lads. Was good to see. BBC website has a pic of you and the van. I was wondering why there was a couple of stewards in that car park. Were they stopping you parking right up to the fence ? Miserable bastards ?
I asked an Oxford fan about this. Apparently the clubs jurisdiction ends at the road that runs through the middle.
The steward are there specifically to stop people parking next to the fence

Back