My transit van!

You said all. I know the lad who went down with the flag and fair play he's broke no rules fair play to him . And your and absolute bellend be more people in Joseph's acting like c##ts braking RULES and carrying on than standing on that van

Therefore it is justified as someone else is breaking the law also. The lads who travelled from the north east broke the law. It's plain as day.
But 50 people in a double decker bus is sound, aye?

If they are socially distanced, that is the determined safe limit of the bus, and they are travelling to something approved for travel, like a workplace it is, whilst taking the necessary precautions like facemasks. If they are travelling down to stand on the bus roof, smoke, make arses of themselves for some free publicity whilst breaking the law in the process then no.

Last edited:
It isn't single occurrences. It's how many other lads are also travelling. One group going to the pub isn't doing anything either, its the other million every week joining them. Pointless road trips like this are another contributory factor, and the lapping up of it on here is pathetic.

I believe I've pointed out for a fact nobody broke any laws or advice even..there was 2 people traveling in van..live together another in a car on his own..and us 4 were working

Therefore it is justified as someone else is breaking the law also. The lads who travelled from the north east broke the law. It's plain as day.

If they are socially distanced, that is the determined safe limit of the bus, and they are travelling to something approved for travel, like a workplace it is, whilst taking the necessary precautions like facemasks. If they are travelling down to stand on the bus roof, smoke, make arses of themselves for some free publicity whilst breaking the law in the process then no.

Sounds like you have more of a problem with what they have enjoyed doing than you have with covid restrictions and guidelines tbh.

I believe I've pointed out for a fact nobody broke any laws or advice even..there was 2 people traveling in van..live together another in a car on his own..and us 4 were working

4 of you were breaking the law. You weren't working on the roof. And there was 7 of you then, so that breaks the "rule of 6" as well.

It isn't single occurrences. It's how many other lads are also travelling. One group going to the pub isn't doing anything either, its the other million every week joining them. Pointless road trips like this are another contributory factor, and the lapping up of it on here is pathetic.
When the rules are so inconsistent it's no surprise people are f***ing it all off. You can go to work with 10/20 people with no social distancing but you cant see yah family? Cant gathering in groups of more than 6 but you can in certain circumstances. I'm not saying its right or wrong but what do you expect to happen.

When the rules are so inconsistent it's no surprise people are f***ing it all off. You can go to work with 10/20 people with no social distancing but you cant see yah family? Cant gathering in groups of more than 6 but you can in certain circumstances. I'm not saying its right or wrong but what do you expect to happen.

I agree the government haven't handled it well. Doesn't mean its right to break the rules because "they are crap" though.
and I never went on any roof..haway mate I'm 20 clem wad tak more than a transit to take my weight

Pedantry is the last step of the morally bankrupt.

You can see your family (sit amd eat with them at a table) in a pub or restaurant but you can't sit in your dads back garden 15 yards away from him.

Whole thing is mental.

The lad having a meltdown on here tonight is just using that an excuse to have a pop though. He's already made his feelings known with his first comment on the matter.

"Cringey actions, will get their 5 minutes of attention though which is what they are after"

Bizarre really.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he said athe transit driver and 5 people most buses have a driver and some people doesn't mean they are all together you thick bastard @ Goldie as he's stated he knows the score😉 and so do I.

mate u don’t have to explain, 99% of our fans thought it was great, the country was full of people in pubs bars and restaurants today and every day in London people use the tube and 10% aren’t wearing masks

Back