My transit van!

If there was proof (Scientific not political) that this was the case then it would be acceptable to say this. However, you are left wanting.
There are 2.7m accidents and 6,000 deaths each year in the home. Just getting out of the house reduces this risk. If anything, they are heroes saving lives!

Yes there is no proof at all anyone has died from corona. f***ing clip of that post man
@TravellingMackem , have a read of this thread .

puts your moaning about bugger all into perspective .

Looks like one person who wouldn’t make it through a dose of coronavirus to me, so another reason not to spread it around needlessly
The only people that killed people to watch football was in 85 Scousers v the Italians.

Again not sure on the relevance of bringing that up, and it’s quite disrespectful tbh
Absolutely 100% not. People have had the virus and recovered and died of natural causes, they’ve been hit by a bus, killed by cancer anything within a month of recovering and they have had Covid 19 down on the death certificate (I know first hand is in fact the case) which is absolutely all day wrong. I have it now I’m fine, my lass has it (no) she doesn’t feel well but no worse than tonsillitis. People have died but more die from a cold. Yes you want to contain it, yes to save the few lives that would be lost but more for the NHS and hospital beds; so that people who have cancer etc can be seen too properly.

Very very few people have fallen into the category you highlight. Yes the government figures aren’t perfect but 99% of that number have died from Covid. 100,000 more are suffering from the unknown effects of long Covid and who knows what that’s knocked off their life. Have you seen any lung xrays of Covid sufferers? Perhaps look at some and tell me that it can’t be bad for your long term health. My parents were fit as anything, my dad used to cycle 30 miles a day, now he can’t walk up the stairs and he caught it back in March. I’ve got a picture of his lung X-ray he sent to me via text and his lungs are massively cloudy, almost like lung cancer shows up on an X-ray. It’s clearly damaged both of their long term healths. Until some proper research can complete on the long term impacts of that (surely it’s got to have some negative impact?) then we shouldn’t be accepting anymore cases than necessary to function as a country. Watching football matches from a Van certainly doesn’t class as necessary for a country to function.

Last edited:
Karma will bite, dont worry
The government rely on narks like you to help their divide and conquer tactics. Go n have a go at grouse shooters. Bet you used to grass all the other kids up to the teachers for doing things the teacher didn’t notice. Then the teachers would have called you a narc in the staff room.

Sunderland was, where they drove from. Probably drove through other lockdown areas in West Yorkshire also.
The majority of your posts on different threads seem antagonistic and unpleasant.
What is your SAFC supporting pedigree?
You are still going on about the lads in the transit van the morning after you’d made your points last night.
Why? What are you trying to achieve?
Go off today and spend some time with those you love and who love you.

The majority of your posts on different threads seem antagonistic and unpleasant.
What is your SAFC supporting pedigree?
You are still going on about the lads in the transit van the morning after you’d made your points last night.
Why? What are you trying to achieve?
Go off today and spend some time with those you love and who love you.

Im responding to those who wanted to continue the debate. It’s called a discussion forum, encourages discussions, you know.

Not sure what my pedigree has to do with anything, but I’ve had a season ticket for 23 seasons, attended 209 away games and travel and average of 280 miles for each home game, missed 9 home games during the 23 seasons (Mostly the last 2 years due to working away) I’ve had a season ticket and pay the club for 2 new strips a year for the young one and for each way game I don’t attend they get my stream money from my midweek trips to Paris 😂. What category of fan does that sit me in?

Im responding to those who wanted to continue the debate. It’s called a discussion forum, encourages discussions, you know.

Not sure what my pedigree has to do with anything, but I’ve had a season ticket for 23 seasons, attended 209 away games and travel and average of 280 miles for each home game, missed 9 home games during the 23 seasons (Mostly the last 2 years due to working away) I’ve had a season ticket and pay the club for 2 new strips a year for the young one and for each way game I don’t attend they get my stream money from my midweek trips to Paris 😂. What category of fan does that sit me in?
You count the amount of away games you go to? Sounds made up

Uber.
Why are most of your posts on different threads angry and antagonistic though?
Have a sheet containing the away game grounds I’ve done. Found it quite interesting and was trying to get as many as possible. Up to 62 different ones, 56 in the U.K..
A sheet ‘containing’ 🤣

Last edited:
I was thinking about buying a transit, but I don’t think watching yesterday’s game the roof is big enough to accommodate all my friends, I am thinking sprinter 310 long wheel base , high roof perhaps.
Any thoughts.

Whilst I do think @TravellingMackem has over reacted somewhat.

I do think this thread has shown up the hypocrisy at times of this place. I can guarantee that if this was mag fans a lot of posters would be posting very differing reactions.

Back