My transit van!

Whilst I do think @TravellingMackem has over reacted somewhat.

I do think this thread has shown up the hypocrisy at times of this place. I can guarantee that if this was mag fans a lot of posters would be posting very differing reactions.
Well we hate Nufc, we dont hate our own fans. Not really sure what your point is.

Whilst I do think @TravellingMackem has over reacted somewhat.

I do think this thread has shown up the hypocrisy at times of this place. I can guarantee that if this was mag fans a lot of posters would be posting very differing reactions.
That's just the nature of football fans in general marra, not just Sunderland fans. There was mags on twitter taking the piss out of it. You could apply the same logic tbf. If it was them we'd be hearing about a famous sense of humour or some bollocks.

When people say they think it was funny, I did too, I have so many funny memories of away days, one that comes to mind , play off second leg Newcastle away, on the metro to central station and all the metro stations on route were closed as the special went through just coppers on the platform, we go to Heworth I think it was and the whole platform was full of them, and some lads got the fire extinguishers and soaked the whole lot of them.50 wet coppers.

Im responding to those who wanted to continue the debate. It’s called a discussion forum, encourages discussions, you know.

Not sure what my pedigree has to do with anything, but I’ve had a season ticket for 23 seasons, attended 209 away games and travel and average of 280 miles for each home game, missed 9 home games during the 23 seasons (Mostly the last 2 years due to working away) I’ve had a season ticket and pay the club for 2 new strips a year for the young one and for each way game I don’t attend they get my stream money from my midweek trips to Paris 😂. What category of fan does that sit me in?

Definitely in the top 30,169 last season.

Last edited:
Im responding to those who wanted to continue the debate. It’s called a discussion forum, encourages discussions, you know.

Not sure what my pedigree has to do with anything, but I’ve had a season ticket for 23 seasons, attended 209 away games and travel and average of 280 miles for each home game, missed 9 home games during the 23 seasons (Mostly the last 2 years due to working away) I’ve had a season ticket and pay the club for 2 new strips a year for the young one and for each way game I don’t attend they get my stream money from my midweek trips to Paris 😂. What category of fan does that sit me in?

Part timer 😀

Back