My Team v Wigan

Burge
McLaughlin Sanderson Wright Hume
Leadbitter
Scowen O'Nien
Jones Wyke McGeady
That's what I'd go with.

Depends on what pace they have attacking from midfield/in the middle. If they have any I'd play Power but as is it's Wigan and we'd probably be better off with his composure on the ball and his passing

Central midfield has been poor of late so I'd get onien back in midfield, he was excellent last time he played there vs doncaster.

Putting Gooch in the starting XI and Jones as sub cost us 3 points vs Charlton.
It’s not the right time to be messing about with the team. You have to play the best 11 you have at this stage of the season and gooch wouldn’t get into mine as a starter.

Ive probably posted a team alread pre charlton game so he goes for tonight,,and the remaining games if all fit,,,Burge,Hume,mcglaughlin, Sanderson, Wright, power, Scowen, o,nien, mcgeady, Jones, Wyke playing 433

he played for the u23s today. He won't be in the squad which is a disgrace if he's fit imo,
I think the fact that he's clearly overweight and isn't fit to play 90 minutes is a disgrace down to the player alone.
Burge
McLaughlin Sanderson Wright Hume
Leadbitter
Scowen O'Nien
Jones Wyke McGeady
That's what I'd go with.
Yes, that is the strongest team. I like Power's attitude but he's not the best RB and not one of our 3 best CM's - unfortunately he's not a great footballer.

Last edited:
Burge

McLaughlin
Sanderson
Wright
Hume

Power
Winchester
O'Nien

McGeady
Stewart
Jones

Subs: Patterson, McFadzean, Leadbitter, Maguire, Wyke, Diamond, Gooch

I think the fact that he's clearly overweight and isn't fit to play 90 minutes is a disgrace down to the player alone.

Yes, that is the strongest team. I like Power's attitude but he's not the best RB and not one of our 3 best CM's - unfortunately he's not a great footballer.
His range of passing is probably the best in the team and by virtue of that should be an automatic starter.

Back