My Son's New Home Shirt Just Arrived through the door. And.....

Would be great if it had stripes on the back and the red was a more safc red. I haven’t seen in the flesh yet but from the pics the red looks like a stoke red not an safc red.

Has it really got the Betdaq logo underneath with the new one just added over the top or is that just crap? Picture I saw showed the shirt inside out and you could clearly see the Betdaq one.

Has it really got the Betdaq logo underneath with the new one just added over the top or is that just crap? Picture I saw showed the shirt inside out and you could clearly see the Betdaq one.
The safcstore website now has a line that says that the charity sponsor covers the Betdaq one so I think the photos floating about online are legit.

The safcstore website now has a line that says that the charity sponsor covers the Betdaq one so I think the photos floating about online are legit.

If you turn the shirt inside out, you can see the original Betdaq logo underneath.

From the front you cannot see it as the new logo is a solid red.

I guess if you really wanted Betdaq you could peel off the new logo if you warmed it up with a hair dryer.

It's shit. No stripes on the back and the sponsor logo being a slightly different red makes it naff as fuck. Really unprofessional. Would prefer more stripes than just the three on the front but guess that's what you get with Adidas.

Back