My protein offers

Whey makes my farts stink and I can get 20g of protein from a tin of tuna, hard boiled egg, yoghurt etc. I don’t need the convenience of a shake and milk bloats me too, it wasn’t as bad mixed with water and a banana.

Creatine hasn’t made much difference.

BCAA not needed for 99% of people.

I am too old for anything to make much of a difference, apart from good food and sleeping well.

I could spend the money saved on a nice steak!

I don’t have any evidence but I reckon the big health scare in 20 years will be related to supplements.

I've just saved loads on my order.

I got 12% via quidco.
25% of the already on sale products.
Free shaker and black box.
Used £10 referral bonus.
Total spend approx £52.

To be honest it pisses me off when they say up2 70% off everything, and anything you'd actually want has about 1% off. So I am sort of refusing to order out of principle. Pre-black Friday they offered a 35% off everything I think probably works out better than the Black Friday for most products but meh. I also have affiliate links to get money back.

To be honest it pisses me off when they say up2 70% off everything, and anything you'd actually want has about 1% off. So I am sort of refusing to order out of principle. Pre-black Friday they offered a 35% off everything I think probably works out better than the Black Friday for most products but meh. I also have affiliate links to get money back.
thought exactly the same tbh. Free black box deal is canny shit anarl, given you have to buy from a limited amount of their overpriced pill selection to get it

Don’t like them or bulkpowders personally. The quality in terms of taste isn’t good IMO. They’re not the only ones to do this, but a lot of there products, apart from “straight ones”, fish oil etc, are snake oil. Test boosters with under dosed ingredients of things that haven’t even been proven.

Also IMO stick to the “classic” protein flavours - vanilla, strawberry, chocolate etc. The stuff like peach, birthday cake etc always taste like shit.

Don’t like them or bulkpowders personally. The quality in terms of taste isn’t good IMO. They’re not the only ones to do this, but a lot of there products, apart from “straight ones”, fish oil etc, are snake oil. Test boosters with under dosed ingredients of things that haven’t even been proven.

Also IMO stick to the “classic” protein flavours - vanilla, strawberry, chocolate etc. The stuff like peach, birthday cake etc always taste like shit.
Rhubarb and Custard is pretty great, mind! :p

They're fine for a boost of protein but @Stevie Freestein II Is right. You can enough of it from far healthier sources

Back