My notifications aren't working

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair they've moved it to help desk so maybe staff and more techy people offer more assistance there.

Are you looking at the board on more than one device, and is it happening on all of them?

Phone and ipad, happening on both.

Getting notifications for everything else mind. Just mentions that isn't working

All alerts should be working correctly, but the alert for user tags (ie @yourname) has recently been restricted due to a significant minority of people abusing the system resulting in a large number of complaints to us.

You should still receive some notices for user tags but not when they have been used excessively.

All alerts should be working correctly, but the alert for user tags (ie @yourname) has recently been restricted due to a significant minority of people abusing the system resulting in a large number of complaints to us.

You should still receive some notices for user tags but not when they have been used excessively.

Is this still the case?? :confused:

Didn't get an alert earlier today, that's all, & as far as I know I'm not personally tagged excessively :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back