My new shoes.

Nice them - don't listen to the naysayers - they'll still be wearing Adidas sambas and Pepe jeans thinking they're still relevant.

Properly exposed fashion victims of the 80s. Quality was shite compared to the run of the mill jeans like Levis, Lee and Wrangler but people were over the moon to pay the same price or more for a different stitch pattern on their arse.

title banner - free delivery on orders over 200 quid. what that, a pair of socks :lol:

edit - thats only 160 quid for a pair. you'll need some pants too

Last edited:
Properly exposed fashion victims of the 80s. Quality was shite compared to the run of the mill jeans like Levis, Lee and Wrangler but people were over the moon to pay the same price or more for a different stitch pattern on their arse.

Aye but you got a key ring with a cool logo that made all the difference. Coupled with a pair of Diadoras you felt like a big-headed Jesus.

Bang on mate.

I've still got some of my dad's wrangler gear from the 60's and 70's - denim jackets mainly, quality is still unlike anything you can get today.

Mind I can't fit into them because he was in f***ing class shape as a young'un! :lol:

Back