My new shoes.

Got my son a pair of Fracap boots last year but they didn’t have that ‘pleat’ malarkey up the side like those. He’s wore them loads and they still look brand new.

99% of posters on here probably shop at Deichmann for their shoes man Ooosh, you’re wasting your time trying to educate them
:lol:

99% of posters on here probably shop at Deichmann for their shoes man Ooosh, you’re wasting your time trying to educate them
:lol:
Seen a geezer last week in Tokyo with a pair of stonewash boot cuts, wearing the exact shoes smoking a huge Cuban. Sat with a Thai bird 1/4 his age. I’m going to act out his life on here for the next few weeks for a laugh.

Seen a geezer last week in Tokyo with a pair of stonewash boot cuts, wearing the exact shoes smoking a huge Cuban. Sat with a Thai bird 1/4 his age. I’m going to act out his life on here for the next few weeks for a laugh.

Got to give him his dues like.
He must’ve got my advance copy of the ins/outs for September for the stonewash.
:cool:

:cool:Ff whites for my youngest lad. And I didn’t realise There was a rivalry between the Nike lads and Adidas lads. I was just happy to get in fashion trainers that I didn’t get grief for.

Back