My new adidas ...

Closest I've done is that crepe protect cleaning kit - takes a bit of time but brought some manky trainers up a treat.
Might give it a go. Seen some brilliant examples of people doing a proper job with them, I know I’ll not get anywhere near them but fancy giving it a go

Might give it a go. Seen some brilliant examples of people doing a proper job with them, I know I’ll not get anywhere near them but fancy giving it a go

Some lads On twitter do the full clean, they look it mint condition afterwards, when I try and clean mine I seem to lose some of the dye from the suede and they looked diluted

Some lads On twitter do the full clean, they look it mint condition afterwards, when I try and clean mine I seem to lose some of the dye from the suede and they looked diluted
I was talking to one lad about sending my 2014 trimm stars so he could deep clean them but don’t know how I feel about sending a stranger on Twitter my trainers, they are desperate like, could do with a re-dye tbh but even he said he could match the original colour

Back