My new adidas ...

Any trainer aficionados know where I can get a pair of all white leather gazelles in size 9? Looked online and all I can see is size 12. Do they not make them anymore?

I have now. Can’t see any all white ones on there. Cheers though.

I’m guessing you have tried adidas uk? Dalton park etc
If you are on twitter there is an account called man_savings it’s excellent for getting deals and discounts but also for buying trainers when you don’t really need them.

I’m guessing you have tried adidas uk? Dalton park etc
If you are on twitter there is an account called man_savings it’s excellent for getting deals and discounts but also for buying trainers when you don’t really need them.

Man Savings does alert you to decent discounts like. As for Dalton Park, every time I’ve been down lately there hasn’t been much in the way of discounts. Used to be able to pick up some right bargains but not any more it seems.

Man Savings does alert you to decent discounts like. As for Dalton Park, every time I’ve been down lately there hasn’t been much in the way of discounts. Used to be able to pick up some right bargains but not any more it seems.

got some Spzl Tobaccos in there last week for £17! But it's rare there's anything decent.

got some Spzl Tobaccos in there last week for £17! But it's rare there's anything decent.

Really? f***ing hell there’s been nowt like that when I’ve been down lately. I almost bought a pair of Rod Lavers but the last one in my size had a bit of a defect and they wouldn’t knock any money off so I thought fuck them.

Really? f***ing hell there’s been nowt like that when I’ve been down lately. I almost bought a pair of Rod Lavers but the last one in my size had a bit of a defect and they wouldn’t knock any money off so I thought fuck them.

Had 2 pairs in some bargain bin aisle - both 8 1/2. I take a 9 but they're spot on for that price.

whst you think of the autumn 18 range @rapscallion ? Only two things have taken my eye from the whole lot. Looks like I’ll be saving a fortune by not getting anything this season m.

Maganged to get these too :

Logon or register to see this image

https://postimg.cc/image/h26f4ifsb/

Got £100 for bucket hat.
Arite mate

One or two trackie jackets look pretty - not any shells though.
Graphic crews and tees don't do anything for me.

They separate seasons to flog the junk in the first half so the second half chance to be butter; you watch.

Arite mate

One or two trackie jackets look pretty - not any shells though.
Graphic crews and tees don't do anything for me.

They separate seasons to flog the junk in the first half so the second half chance to be butter; you watch.
Only things that appeal to me have been the long sleeve footy top and the surf co tee as I missed out on the other one last year or year before.

Only things that appeal to me have been the long sleeve footy top and the surf co tee as I missed out on the other one last year or year before.
I'm not on the colours they're doing at the min.
Yellow, blue; actually the light red colour (Surf) looks like Adjusto Sweat pink.

Green in some of the others (tees). Nah.

Back