My Neighbour Died Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks becs. My chief concern at this point is how I'm going to get my son's footballs back from his back yard. I was waiting to catch him as there are about 5 PL balls in there because someone doesn't understand "keep the ball down". Now I'm assuming whoever clears the house will just bin them...........

Love the fact you took the moral high ground when somebody joked about you wanting an alibi - and it turns out your concern is purely about getting your kids ball back! :lol:

Must be a shock that the grim reeper was just next door. Good job he does'nt work for Northumbria police, or they might have nocked on your door by mistake.

Edit. Poor bugger was same age as me, but i still have so much more to give/take

Last edited:
I used to live near/next door to bungalows, I'd had 4 neighbours in the same next door bungalow in my 15 years there, seemed like that particular bungalow was cursed, I lost 6 neighbours in total, very sad and left you feeling very melancholy for days after :(

Thanks becs. My chief concern at this point is how I'm going to get my son's footballs back from his back yard. I was waiting to catch him as there are about 5 PL balls in there because someone doesn't understand "keep the ball down". Now I'm assuming whoever clears the house will just bin them...........
Jump the fence since there is now nobody to shout at you and put a knife through the balls

When I were about 15 we had an elderly neighbour who had a key to our house and would come in to let the dog out. I was nicking off school one day knocking one out over the Kays catalogue when I heard the key go in the door. That was one danger wank.

Lovely lady though and we were in to her every day. My dad found her dead. I had know her longer and better than my grandparents so was hard to take.

I'd like to think I'll look after an elderly neighbour like my parents did too.

When I were about 15 we had an elderly neighbour who had a key to our house and would come in to let the dog out. I was nicking off school one day knocking one out over the Kays catalogue when I heard the key go in the door. That was one danger wank.

Lovely lady though and we were in to her every day. My dad found her dead. I had know her longer and better than my grandparents so was hard to take.

I'd like to think I'll look after an elderly neighbour like my parents did too.
Into her every day? Dorty get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back