My mind was drifting back yesterday

Yeah, miss streaker, was really shocked when I realised he had passed away. Really miss Laputian too- not many like him around and of course the legend Blep. Never met any of them face to face, weird how much you can like people just because of the SMB.
It was class how 'Blep 47' stickers started appearing on structures all over the world.:lol:
What a tribute!!

I normally meet up with him before home games, doing canny but still as daft as brush.

Edit: greedminds not posadageordie
Good recovery, before I asked whether you met him in the, er, well, no self-respecting Mackem should know any of those landfill meet-up pubs. :oops:

I normally meet up with him before home games, doing canny but still as daft as brush.

Edit: greedminds not posadageordie
Is this all part of a cunning plan to lure him into a false sense of security before you pie him in the face?

Revenge is a dish that is best served hot, with steaming hot gravy and flakey pastry!

What a gent, sorted me a Sunderland cycling top, wore it on my Vietnam cycling outings, locals asking where they could ger their team colours.
I got one of them too and always doff my virtual titfer in memory of ol’ Rich when I’m sporting it.

Wondering what these lads and lasses would be talking like in the current situation of safc.

Laput@in
Streaker
Poledancer
Andy (a lad who posted his pics of Rome)
Hazey
Blep

All rip lads, I miss all your chats, advice and abuse

Also these

Flavonoids
Garydon
Magswonnowt
Ssshpanky
Wonderfully kinky
Were nosworthy.
Moobaaoink
Duncruzin

I miss all these lads and lasses and please God, they don't post due to death.

They gave me the runaround but though I met a few of those listed above, I felt a connection with them all, in humour, beliefs and general decency

Even two mags in posadageordie and paully, two kindred fruitloops
Magswonnowt is plying his trade over on Twitter now and is worth a follow. Canny lad who always says nice things about my books.;)

Back