My mate....

in recent months has started living an extravagant lifestyle from what we are used to

He’s splashed out on an A class car, brand new top spec kitchen, holiday in Vietnam alongside ramping up his nights out and number of stag do’s he attends. He started a new job in London which see’s him living there through the week and is also the treasurer of his footie team

Do the SMB have any advice on

A) Should we approach the subject with him to check he’s ok, not in financial trouble etc

B) query where all the money is coming from

Or should we just mind our own business
Nosey bastard

OP and the rest of the mates are just jealous imo.

Make sure you let him know your mate has forgotten his roots now that he has a class new life in London.

in recent months has started living an extravagant lifestyle from what we are used to

He’s splashed out on an A class car, brand new top spec kitchen, holiday in Vietnam alongside ramping up his nights out and number of stag do’s he attends. He started a new job in London which see’s him living there through the week and is also the treasurer of his footie team

A) Should we approach the subject with him to check he’s ok, not in financial trouble etc

I knew someone like that, he's just come out of chokey for dealing :lol:

Your mate, aye reeto. You`ve done an Arthur Fowler haven`t you ?:lol:

Probably does blowies for 2op in the Crystal Palace toilets. Better not ask directly, ask him for tax help and in the middle ask him if he has any receipts.

He’s nocking the ching out!

No. Most people I know are at lots of weddings. It's what happens in your early thirties. Maybe your friends just aren't marriage material.

I feel it ramping up now in my late 20s.

There was a flurry in my early 20s of really religious people I knew from University. I didn’t go to those ones. They wouldn’t have wanted me there anyway had they really known me.

Like I said, most are already married.

I'm still at two weddings this year but not on behalf of the grooms so nee stags for me.

13 is the average age for marriage in Howton iirc?

Last edited:

Back