My funeral

• Thread starter the flying graysons
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the flying graysons

Will be streamed. If you want an invite. Can you add your name to this list so you receive an invite.
User name email.

It won't be an open stream for personal reasons

Last time I saw you was in The Shepherds Inn/Tavern at Shepherds Market. Walked past it yesterday. I nivver knew Wendy Richard of Are You being Served & Eastenders used to live there as a bairn.

Last time I saw you was in The Shepherds Inn/Tavern at Shepherds Market. Walked past it yesterday. I nivver knew Wendy Richard of Are You being Served & Eastenders used to live there as a bairn.
More importantly why the fuck are you lurking round Shepherds Market.

Reading Grayson's post got me thinking about the original London lot on here. The likes of Epping, gav, mightymackem, pebbles, Mikey smith, topcat I can remember. Long before that ginger knacker Shep turned up and janiep started the feminist Reich. A canny few seemed to have moved on from here.

More importantly why the fuck are you lurking round Shepherds Market.

Reading Grayson's post got me thinking about the original London lot on here. The likes of Epping, gav, mightymackem, pebbles, Mikey smith, topcat I can remember. Long before that ginger knacker Shep turned up and janiep started the feminist Reich. A canny few seemed to have moved on from here.

Morning.
Im working round that way and was putting a bet on in the bookies beneath the brothel then buying some junior hacksaw blades from the tool shop then getting a couple of bacon rolls and a tea from piccollos. No idea what happened to Epping mind....

Not sure if I'm been a bit slow here or not but fuck it.
Is everything ok @the flying graysons mate, you haven't lost your battle with cancer have you? Hopefully some pisstaking going on that I didn't get but I dread to think that's what the op is about after the rest of the responses.

Not sure if I'm been a bit slow here or not but fuck it.
Is everything ok @the flying graysons mate, you haven't lost your battle with cancer have you? Hopefully some pisstaking going on that I didn't get but I dread to think that's what the op is about after the rest of the responses.
Tfg replied in another thread. He's not well at all.:(

He is a pain in the arse on here at times but it is always good fun to watch:lol:

I'm sure he will take pride in the abuse he gets on here right up to the end:lol:

Tfg replied in another thread. He's not well at all.:(

He is a pain in the arse on here at times but it is always good fun to watch:lol:

I'm sure he will take pride in the abuse he gets on here right up to the end:lol:

:(
I love the banter on here most the time Harry, but sometimes people are too eager to be funny. Like you say he should take it as banter and hopefully now people will think before posting daft shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back