My Elsies first day out 😎

Class mate a mans best friend 👍
Would say she has a wee bit Border Terrier in her looking at her colouring and long legs
Everyone says that mate and she does look like one. She’s mongrel as fuck like. I just liked her and don’t really care what she is.
Not surprised judging by that sample of your wardrobe ;)
Hope you had a good day with Elsie.
Cheers.

Good fun looking. I’m looking for a second. What you got in mind? I fancy a sawsige dog.
Ahh I love sossij dergs.

I'm really not sure. It'll be a rescue though for sure, so it just depends what I see. I'm completely open minded about it tbh.

Ahh I love sossij dergs.

I'm really not sure. It'll be a rescue though for sure, so it just depends what I see. I'm completely open minded about it tbh.
Good luck. I spent over a year applying for one and nowt. So disappointing. Ended up buying a pup.

Good luck. I spent over a year applying for one and nowt. So disappointing. Ended up buying a pup.
RSPCA, Dogs Trust and other places like that are strict on who they give rescue dogs to. When we first applied they wanted photo's of our garden and we couldn't leave the dog on its own for more than 4 hours, luckily we have a massive garden and our lass was only working part time then. We've had 4 rescue dogs over the last 20 years, our latest one, a Lab/something cross is 12 years old now and slowing down a bit but hopefully she'll be around for a few more years yet.
Logon or register to see this image
breakfast carolina beach
She loves nothing more than trying to catch frogs in the pond.

Gorgeous dog @OOOSH YEAH , you'll never regret getting her. I gave in and got the missus a black pug after she'd been badgering me for years to get one. I never wanted a dog in the house, not against them, just didn't want the upheaval and commitment. We bonded instantly and she's always been more my dog than hers since we got her. You'll have so many memories over the years to look back on.

RSPCA, Dogs Trust and other places like that are strict on who they give rescue dogs to. When we first applied they wanted photo's of our garden and we couldn't leave the dog on its own for more than 4 hours, luckily we have a massive garden and our lass was only working part time then. We've had 4 rescue dogs over the last 20 years, our latest one, a Lab/something cross is 12 years old now and slowing down a bit but hopefully she'll be around for a few more years yet.
Logon or register to see this image
breakfast carolina beach
She loves nothing more than trying to catch frogs in the pond.
That’s great. I’m pleased they’re careful but it’s disheartening. I live alone. Have a big house with a huge walled garden. I work at home and the dog will never be left. They told me I was perfect but after a year of trying I sacked it and bought my pup.
Gorgeous dog @OOOSH YEAH , you'll never regret getting her. I gave in and got the missus a black pug after she'd been badgering me for years to get one. I never wanted a dog in the house, not against them, just didn't want the upheaval and commitment. We bonded instantly and she's always been more my dog than hers since we got her. You'll have so many memories over the years to look back on.
Thanks mate. Nice words too.

Looks class. What breed is he/she?

We can’t all drink carling or ace and read the sport mate.
She s a husky and not sure of the Dad. Lab? Pitbull? Boxer? Mutt? You can she she has a more blunt snout than full husky pups. Hence one blue eye!
The mother was a gorgeous thoroughbred grey and white husky with blue eyes who escaped and was ho’in around and got sprogged up. My missus is gonna get a DNA test for the pup. I wanted the Mam not the pups as she was only two but very placid and housebroken but she wasn’t up for grabs.
I like wolfie-looking dogs so I’m hoping her ears will point up. I know it takes a while but they appear to be coming up a bit.

She s a husky and not sure of the Dad. Lab? Pitbull? Boxer? Mutt? You can she she has a more blunt snout than full husky pups. Hence one blue eye!
The mother was a gorgeous thoroughbred grey and white husky with blue eyes who escaped and was ho’in around and got sprogged up. My missus is gonna get a DNA test for the pup. I wanted the Mam not the pups as she was only two but very placid and housebroken but she wasn’t up for grabs.
I like wolfie-looking dogs so I’m hoping her ears will point up. I know it takes a while but they appear to be coming up a bit.
Didn’t realise the one blue eye :lol:

I thought she must have been something like that. She looks a beauty like. What have yous called her?

Back