My Elsies first day out 😎

Mine has moods when she’s a bit hyper and I have to give her a short lead when we meet people outside as she’s liable to jump up. Only being friendly but can be off putting to people who don’t know. When she settles down she’s topper. Loves getting rubbed. I lie on the couch watching the telly and she loves to lie down on the floor next to me so I hang my hand over the side and rub her.

They’re great family dogs. We get the bairn to lie down and play dead and the dog will rush over and lick her on the face and paw her to make sure she’s OK.

Mine has moods when she’s a bit hyper and I have to give her a short lead when we meet people outside as she’s liable to jump up. Only being friendly but can be off putting to people who don’t know. When she settles down she’s topper. Loves getting rubbed. I lie on the couch watching the telly and she loves to lie down on the floor next to me so I hang my hand over the side and rub her.

They’re great family dogs. We get the bairn to lie down and play dead and the dog will rush over and lick her on the face and paw her to make sure she’s OK.
Ah that’s class. They’re no bother really and class to have around.

She’s a beaut mate - and I like the name. Hope she’s coping ok with all the bangs and noises from the a***holes still setting off fireworks on November 6th 🙄
Thanks. She’s nee bother. She was shitting herself on Thursday and Friday like. Hid under the bed all night. Her first one and she hated it.

Back