My cat is causing trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you supposed to do? Follow your cat round with a napkin catching every shite fresh out of it's rusty star? It's an animal, it's going to cack places outside conventional human areas

What are you supposed to do? Follow your cat round with a napkin catching every shite fresh out of it's rusty star? It's an animal, it's going to cack places outside conventional human areas

the cat is a good presence IMO - keeping rats and mice away.

I find people who object to cats are a bit mad. A neighbour once knocked on my door and insisted I follow him to his garden where he said he'd dug up 5 mice (which he'd laid out in a row). He said my cat had buried them in his garden and he'd seen her do it. He said 'look, she's watching me now' - of course she was, he was doing fascinating things with mice! I said she didn't bury her mice - she left mangled bodies outside the front door for me to find! Bloke was an idiot.
Defend your cat! :lol:

#1 cats dont always bury their shit very well (i have one) and it attracts more cats. if my garden was communal i could understand how a non cat person would be irritated. sometimes they shit directly on grass.

#2 i received this info via a friend in the NL a while back but basically satellite dishes in a nice flat block are a no go as they imply imigrants live there = lower property prices. tough shit whether you like that or not its the markets view.

Cats are proper twats.

Sly pricks roaming around peoples gardens taking a shite as they're trained not to do it in their own garden. Stotted a football off one the other week when I clocked it laying it's poo eggs in me garden again. Haven't seen it since.

Always amazes me how precious cat owners get about people being annoyed at having to clear shit from their gardens.

Cats are proper twats.

Sly pricks roaming around peoples gardens taking a shite as they're trained not to do it in their own garden. Stotted a football off one the other week when I clocked it laying it's poo eggs in me garden again. Haven't seen it since.

Always amazes me how precious cat owners get about people being annoyed at having to clear shit from their gardens.
Hate the f***ing things me.

There's one round my way keeps dumping in my plant pots next to the front door.

Little ginger rat will get ran over if I manage to catch it

Try weeing there if it comes back again. Mam had a problem with a cat coming into their garden to poo. She kept emptying my Dad's incontinence bag in the place it was using to poo and it's not been back since :D

:lol:

Always looked for an excuse to be a bit more feral. This is my chance!

Try weeing there if it comes back again. Mam had a problem with a cat coming into their garden to poo. She kept emptying my Dad's incontinence bag in the place it was using to poo and it's not been back since :D

Just imagine me weeing in the borders of my front garden just as my neighbour leaves her house. 'Morning', with Mr Happy in hand. 'It's for the cats'.

@FootballFan
With the satellite dish, do you have a system in the flats which has a communal dish?
I had a dish installed because I didn't think the communal dish would work. Apparently it and I had to take it down as having loads of dishes all over the building would "ruin the aesthetics"

#1 cats dont always bury their shit very well (i have one) and it attracts more cats. if my garden was communal i could understand how a non cat person would be irritated. sometimes they shit directly on grass.

#2 i received this info via a friend in the NL a while back but basically satellite dishes in a nice flat block are a no go as they imply imigrants live there = lower property prices. tough shit whether you like that or not its the markets view.

Shocking that.

How can immigrants afford Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back