My cat is causing trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Striker
Living in an apartment community bla bla bla

Bloody ridiculous, first I put my satellite dish up and they complained about that. Told them all to go fuck themselves and 5 years later its still there happy as larry.

Now apparently our cat is a problem - people have been complaining. Well they can fuck off, better a cat than rats and mice, it'll be roaming about and they can go and give their heads a shake.

Nosy neighbours, anybody got them?

apparently it has been doing its business (shiting) in the shared area, but I cannot believe that, no evidence I can find of that.

Just a made up excuse to have a go by nosy neighbours IMO
They winnit just leave the shit there man, they'd dispose of it, cat shit f***ing pongs and in this heat - barf ! :lol:.

apparently it has been doing its business (shiting) in the shared area, but I cannot believe that, no evidence I can find of that.

Just a made up excuse to have a go by nosy neighbours IMO

Has it got a litter tray indoors ? One of our neighbours cats is always shitting in the border at front of ours

Bloody ridiculous, first I put my satellite dish up and they complained about that. Told them all to go fuck themselves and 5 years later its still there happy as larry.

Now apparently our cat is a problem - people have been complaining. Well they can fuck off, better a cat than rats and mice, it'll be roaming about and they can go and give their heads a shake.

You're a bloke who owns a cat?

Total wrong un

Mate, it's not all about you:
It's about the many, not the few.

Has it got a litter tray indoors ? One of our neighbours cats is always shitting in the border at front of ours

It does, and goes about its business no problem.

So I think this is total shite. If we go back to the sataellite dish thing, it is probably the same mad one kicking up a fuss.

Put glitter in your cats dinner. Then if the poo doesn't sparkle, you'll know it wasn't your cat.

brilliant idea but my neighbours are about as dim as Shearer, absolutely confounding at times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back