My 600Ib life tv show

flag1

Reserve Squad
anyone watch this, shocking how they get to that state :eek: i mean i know its an addiction with food but surely when you get to a point where you cant breathe and you're struggling to move then you think its a good time to get help before you get to the state where your bedbound

I know an absolute huge fat get wifey, she orders things like cheese toasties for lunch, I would have thought someone as big as that should be having a salad.

I saw one programme, the lady in question had to be wiped by her husband because she couldn't reach after going for a wee or a poo.

I felt so sorry for him, what a life.

I realise when you are together you do things for each other and if she was disabled he would have to but this was a self imposed disability and my sympathy was with him.
Most men watch Return of the Jedi and want to buck Leia, but that special few want to become Jabba.

Mate, at 600lbs you aren't going to the bog.

True, there are ladies who feed themselves up as their online fan base like large women, very large women and enjoy being smothered if they get to meet up.

One husband liked his wife very large and so she basically force fed herself food and then he started to feel guilty because her joints were crumbling under the strain.

You couldn't make it up. 😏

Last edited:
One episode the fella was having 3 family sized pizzas for breakfast:eek: I also feel sorry for the team of people it takes to lift them in and out of the ambulance, it takes about 8 of them, then some of them wont accept the help from the doctor

Love my 600lb life, cracking tv.

There was one episode where the women was 1000lb, a large coloured woman who fitted every stereotype going.
She was a typical momma, waving her finger, doing the little head wobble, bullying the kids and her husband.

They had make a hole in the wall to get her out.

The took her straight to hospital and was put firmly in her place by the doctors, who were not intimidated in the slightest.

She lost weight in hospital, also she refused to walk (ever) and put the weight back on once home again.

I think she died in the end but she just wouldn't help herself at all, she was just a big bully with an attitude.

Theres only a small number of patients who actually lose all of the fat and go on to lead normal lives.

For most theres a deep seated psychological problem that makes them eat the way they do.
Most of the patients get help from a shrink, but for most they just ditch the sessions and go back to how they were.

I feel sorry for the ones who put on weight due to personal tragedy, but most are just greedy and have a bully mentality
that causes them to make the people around them miserable at their expense.

I'm a pretty big lass myself (thankfully I can still wipe my own arse) and I watch the show occasionally. There are times when it makes me angry as some of the folks are truly horrible people, especially when they don't get their own way (the tantrums / bullying to get the food that is killing them is just not on).
I do love it when there is a success story, there have been quite a few over the years and Dr Now (how is he still able to be a surgeon at like 80 or summat ?) doesn't fall for any of their bullshit. The people partaking should be really grateful as they're getting the help for free (not sure about when they relocate to Houston etc) and it's saying them a couple of hundred thousand dollars and occasionally their lives :).
The footage of the operations make me a tad squeamish mind, when Dr Now picks up the massive bits of fat he's lobbed off them and then puts it on the scales - sheesh :eek:
Just watched an episode there, sadly the young lass was a bit of a waste of space, a 2 hour show where she ended up heavier than where she'd started FFS (at nearly 700lbs).
She never got to the stage that he could offer her any kind of surgery, what a waste of time.

Last edited:
I absolutely love when they claim to the Dr's face that they have followed his diet perfectly, yet have still gained weight despite starting at 600lbs.
The lass this morning had lost Dr Now's diet sheet 4 or 5 times apparently, she also tucked into her hotel's vending machines (the shot showed tubs of Icecream in them which would have been a significant temptation). She then had the barefaced cheek to tell him "she liked the Tuna wrapped in lettuce" ffs :lol:

It's not a thing of interlect...my mate and agent is the most academic person I know with degrees to spare. He got down to a decent weght 2 years ago before he went wife shopping. Found a nice lass who was also overweight and slid right back into over eating. He knows he's lifestyle will shorten his life, but the love and addiction of food seems to starve him of basic logic.

I've given up trying to advise him.

Back