My 2 month ban is over

Can one of the moderators on here enlighten me as to why I received a ban ?
At no point did I or indeed have I used abusive language towards any posters on here, I have however called the owners out due to my lack of trust in them including previously Short but is this enough to warrant a ban ? it seems a tad extreme to me, anyone ???

At no point did I or indeed have I used abusive language towards any posters on here, I have however called the owners out due to my lack of trust in them including previously Short but is this enough to warrant a ban ? it seems a tad extreme to me, anyone ???
It may have been for asking mods questions ;)

You've answered your own question, questioning the owners.

I don’t see the point of not explaining the reason for a ban to the offender. How are bans going to be effective as a deterrent if you don’t know why you’re serving one?

I would say since your ban the authorities have become a lot more leniant, the majority have woken up and realised sd is a killing us

I always PM a mod and they give a full explanation.

Back