MWII

I'm enjoying it for the most part but I hate the way people play the game. No one goes for objectives and just sit back and pad their KDs, people spamming about jumping around, really annoying. Always preferred Battlefield to be fair, it rewards playing as a squad more.

Getting better at this now slowly but surely, regularly getting my killstreaks and finishing with a positive KD. Just wish people would stop being rats and actually play the objective, too many times there's people with like 30 kills but zero captures or hardpoint time. The map on that stretch of motorway is horrendous as well.

Getting better at this now slowly but surely, regularly getting my killstreaks and finishing with a positive KD. Just wish people would stop being rats and actually play the objective, too many times there's people with like 30 kills but zero captures or hardpoint time. The map on that stretch of motorway is horrendous as well.
Aye people who play objective games but don’t play the actual objective do my head in

Haven’t played online cod for about 15 years :lol:
Had my first game of war zone yesterday. Jesus it’s changed since the old mw2.
Wtf do you do? I played one where it was 3 of us just running around a map killing AI then a game of battle Royale getting my arse kicked.

Any tips for a total noob?

Hammered the original MW2 on the PC and was the last game I’d played. Been on near every night since I decided to get an Xbox a month ago….I absolutely love it. Team deathmatch every time. Binned the M4 for a minirak or summit and I’m now only half shit 🤠 Noticed first cheating **** tonight, thought there’d be a lot more. PC version was horrendous for it years ago.

Play sporadically but spend most of my time playing invasion and levelling weapons up 🤣 if you ever see a Mackem Demon it’s me!

Just being doing that myself for the akimbo attachment on the x13 pistol. Dropped a 70 kill game on shipment as they managed to get me two sentry guns, a vitol jet and heli support :lol:

Just being doing that myself for the akimbo attachment on the x13 pistol. Dropped a 70 kill game on shipment as they managed to get me two sentry guns, a vitol jet and heli support :lol:
Shipment is madness !

Must say I’m enjoying this COD. Sure it was MW2 I first played (always was a rainbow six player)
Shipment is madness !

Must say I’m enjoying this COD. Sure it was MW2 I first played (always was a rainbow six player)
Tell a lie it was world at war

Last edited:

Back