MWII

Bought the game for my son and me to play online on PS5 - £69.99.
My son has got an email saying he’s been banned for cheating! He’s never played the bastard thing!!! He’s never played previous COD’s on anything other than PlayStation 4/5.
He’s appealed to Activision but they are giving him some utter horseshit about sone sort of account infringement and the decision is final!
The only reason I bought the thing was so we could both play online. Anyone any idea how to proceed or if indeed it’s even worth kicking off?
Your account might have been compromised and someone could be using it on your behalf. Can you get them to check if the account has been logged in at a different location/ip address?

Your account might have been compromised and someone could be using it on your behalf. Can you get them to check if the account has been logged in at a different location/ip address?
Cheers for the help mate. My account is champion. It’s my sons activision acvount which is banned. He’s canny IT savvy and has asked the very question you have mentioned only to twice receive the same standard response of ‘sorry, you’re a cheating bastard’ or words to that effect.

Looking forward to Al-Mazrah going live on Wednesday night, when I’ve watched the streamers playing on it last week it looked superb.

Be disappointed if Rebirth Island is gone for good mind, loved that map too. Really enjoyed Fortunes Keep too

I’ve finally managed to unlock every single weapon in the game and reached max level. All ready for Warzone on Wednesday.

Wow that was some grind!!! After trying every single weapon I still don’t know which one I like the best mind.

I’ve finally managed to unlock every single weapon in the game and reached max level. All ready for Warzone on Wednesday.

Wow that was some grind!!! After trying every single weapon I still don’t know which one I like the best mind.

I started, for the M4 to gold and then gave up. Massively regret it now in preparation for Wednesday…..might hammer it tonight and tomorrow and see how far I can get

How long did that take :eek: ... Currently using a FNP90 + Kastov74 to level them up.

MP5 seems the best on there so far though

on ps5 you can , not on xbox/pc. you can in xbox settings but takes longer to search for games , was in beta for xbox

xbox instructions how to turn off crossplay for all games

There has always been an option to turn off crossplay on xbox. What they fail to mention though is when you do it wont let you play or 'no available playlist' i think it used to say, so basically it has never existed on xbox

Appreciate the free weekend trial as I was thinking about buying it due to Warzone 2.0 and DMZ but...naaa. Was bored after 3 games. Awful, awful maps. They just can't design them how they used to.

Last edited:
Garbage, absolutely loved the last game ( particularly rebirth island resurgence) but this is terrible. Tried it but won’t be going back.

Garbage, absolutely loved the last game ( particularly rebirth island resurgence) but this is terrible. Tried it but won’t be going back.
Think they only released 3 maps for the trial. Quite enjoyed the trial after playing warzone for last 2 years

Just got it last week cos it was on sale and I had some Xbox credit to use. Finished the campaign and playing multiplayer now. Don't think the matchmaking knows what to do with me....mostly play the tier 1 mode and I've had a couple of FFA games where I've destroyed people and won easy, then I get put into TDM games with all level 250 people and I struggle. Hoping to get on with my mates at some point and do the Coops and the Raid.

Back