MWII

Bought the game for my son and me to play online on PS5 - £69.99.
My son has got an email saying he’s been banned for cheating! He’s never played the bastard thing!!! He’s never played previous COD’s on anything other than PlayStation 4/5.
He’s appealed to Activision but they are giving him some utter horseshit about sone sort of account infringement and the decision is final!
The only reason I bought the thing was so we could both play online. Anyone any idea how to proceed or if indeed it’s even worth kicking off?

My son has got an email saying he’s been banned for cheating! He’s never played the bastard thing!!! He’s never played previous COD’s on anything other than PlayStation 4/5.
He’s appealed to Activision but they are giving him some utter horseshit about sone sort of account infringement and the decision is final!
The only reason I bought the thing was so we could both play online. Anyone any idea how to proceed or if indeed it’s even worth kicking off?

How do you even cheat on PS5?

How do you even cheat on PS5?
That’s my point! If it was £20 or something then I wouldn’t be too fussed but I’ve shelled out £70 for us to play together and he can’t do anything - not even open up the campaign. He’s never played COD on any system other than PS4/5.

Last edited:

Online spoilt on consoles with pc crossplay. The advantage of mouse and keyboard and pc hackers makes it unplayable
The pc hackers I can understand although I haven’t seen any yet on this game. However, on COD most pro players use a PlayStation style scuf or battle beaver controller rather than keyboard and mouse.

I can play both controller and keyboard and mouse. I have done many tests and I’m the same ability with both. Input device doesn’t matter on this game due to the balance of aim assist.

Is it still worth playing that?
no hardcore mode, can't prestige until season pass comes out in a few weeks, sometimes takes ages to get into a multiplayer game (one of my team put 1-hour double xp token on and only played 3 games in the hour) lots of c**ts using shotguns which are over powered

Can you not create a new account using a different email address?

Back