MWII

I’ve been playing call of duty since the early 2000s and played every one since.

Gameplay
This year they have slowed the game right down and it plays more like the original multiplayer editions. No slide cancelling and bunny hopping everywhere. Personally I love the new game as it’s more realistic and stops me getting RSI. Those that like running around like the flash might disagree.

Features
They have changed the way perks work. They now have groups of perks. 2 that permanently on and then 2 that chain like kill streaks during games. This is better balanced and stops you using perk combos that give an unfair advantage.

Weapons
I would say this is consistent with other call call of duty games. It’s a low recoil game which lends itself well to the casual.

Overall
I’m really happy with it and for me it’s the best call of duty in over a decade. However, many are having multiple crashes in a session and there are massive bugs. It’s always like that with a new cod game though. I expect most of the major issues will be ironed out within a month or 2.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post such a lengthy and detailed reply.

I think I'll pick it up over the weekend.

The original MW2 back in 2009 was my favourite online game ever. Great times hammering it almost every night with a group of mates.

Last edited:
Online spoilt on consoles with pc crossplay. The advantage of mouse and keyboard and pc hackers makes it unplayable

Does anyone still play Warzone Rebirth? It's my favourite thing on COD but it's basically pointless playing with randomers as they just drop anywhere.

Totally agree, few times i've tried it you just end up with campers behind cars then use a shotgun from point blank. Mercado Las Almas is the best map so far imo

If anyone fancies a few multiplayer games let me know and can ping you my ID
warlock1792 on ps5, what times in the day would you normally be on?

Back